Teenage Wisdom

JackSparrow0791

It's kinda fun to do the impossible
lets post some words of wisdom and see who can come up with the best sayin. They should be orginal but if not o well... mine is original

There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame that heats our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. Love is also everything it is cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. The trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Since im a guy im not so good at this but we'll see...

Creativity is not intellegence. Intellegence is Creativity.

live your life the way you want and don't let anyone change you.

I also live by two quotes but they aren't my own...

"Live life to the fullest, because you never now what is going to happen."
and
"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down, probably will. You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast. So. Take too many pictures, laugh too hard, and love like you've never been hurt, because every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness that you'll never get back."

Heres' a good one when you think all is bad.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Go Blue.
University%20of%20Michigan%20logo.jpg

A life without love..I can not imagine that it's to painful. Love is everything you need. It's not just about falling in love..it's about loving your pets, friends, family, classmates, the foods you love, that favorite book you love to snuggle up with, your favorite resturant. Love is everywhere, weither your good at it or not..the TRUE love test is when you meet that one special person, you hate it when your not together, you cry when your apart, you miss them even if they are in the other room. Love is beyond words, when you truely find it the only thing you can see is you two together, getting married, having kids, watching them grow, and being old together. So many people get devorced, I think they have confused "In love" with loving and lusting. I have been in and out of many relationships myself and trust me, love will find you..it may be tomorrow..maybe 10 years you never know when but it will come and it will make you feel like you can do ANYTHING.

~quote from my friend..we will miss her terribly~

mines dumb. :p

intelligence: you're given all of the parts, but some assembly is required.

or

words can only hurt you if they're written on rocks and thrown at your head.

The person who sweeps you off your feet is often times the person you least expect it to be.

I learned that from experience! :lovestruc

this isn't original but
Love Conquers Time.

and
There is not one certain future, that much I know. Each of our lives creates what is to come.

and this one is original
If life is not created, there is no life. If life is destroyed, there is only death. If there was no life, then we know that God would not have wanted to create this wonderful thing called life.

Don't frown because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.

And...

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

If you want nothing, don't ask for something. If you want something, don't ask for nothing.

Face the sun, and you'll never see the shadows (I love that, it's so true)

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever - Walt Disney (my senior quote)

Some of your best relationships start off with a friend.

"This above all; to thine self be true."-William Shakespeare

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising in rising everytime we fall"-Confucius

hmm, ok I'll try my hand at this...how about:

Never take anything for granted. Things can always be worse. Somewhere, there is someone suffering more than you. Remeber this, and the bumps on life's road will seem much smoother.

more later...

--Danielle :flower:

Wow... I love all of these!

Let me try and think of some...

Somtimes you may think that things can only get worse, and when they do, you just want to curl up and cry. But that's when you need to have faith (in whatever it is you may or may not have faith in...) and the only way to go once you're at the bottom is up!

You can't go looking for love, it goes and looks for you, and only when you're ready.

I can think of so many more, but none of them are original, just sayings I've heard... (like the ones above)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter