Teach me your ways: CVS

Unfortunately, no. This was in the P&G brandsaver at the beginning of the month. But if you want to PM me your address I can send you one as I have several.

Thanks, but I just got them w/o the coupon. It was still a deal, just not as good! From now on, I will save ALL my coupons!!

ECB= Extra Care Buck, It's a register reward that prints with your receipt good towards your next purchase

Thank you! :thumbsup2

So the bucks are on your receipt...whenever I go back into make another purchase, do I have to show my receipt with the bucks on them to get that amount taken off, or will the bucks automatically show up on the little red card?

Sorry, I know these are real beginners questions, but I really have no idea!

I have a question about the American Express gift card---is there a fee or anything for that, or do just buy it for $25 and use it where ever AmEx is accepted? If so, that is a great deal b/c you get $5 ECB!!!! I might be catching on to this!!! :banana::banana:

Thank you! :thumbsup2

So the bucks are on your receipt...whenever I go back into make another purchase, do I have to show my receipt with the bucks on them to get that amount taken off, or will the bucks automatically show up on the little red card?

Sorry, I know these are real beginners questions, but I really have no idea!

No, they don't appear when your card is scanned at the register. Cut or tear the ECB's off the bottom of your receipt. Each one must be turned in to the cashier when you're using them to pay for your purchases. Don't let them expire because some cashiers/managers won't accept expired ECB's (but many will).

how quickly do the ECBs usually expire? Is this something you really need to do every week to make it worthwhile, or could it still be worthwhile if you go less often?

It does seem confusing, but I'm all about a good deal! And CVS is just finally starting to expand in my city, so more locations makes it more doable!

I have a question about the American Express gift card---is there a fee or anything for that, or do just buy it for $25 and use it where ever AmEx is accepted? If so, that is a great deal b/c you get $5 ECB!!!! I might be catching on to this!!! :banana::banana:

There is a fee for them - $4.95 cents or something like that so not so good a deal. But not bad if you were looking to buy one for a present for a graduation or something.

how quickly do the ECBs usually expire? Is this something you really need to do every week to make it worthwhile, or could it still be worthwhile if you go less often?

It does seem confusing, but I'm all about a good deal! And CVS is just finally starting to expand in my city, so more locations makes it more doable!

ECB usually expire within three weeks or so. So you can skip a week or two and be fine. The more often you go the more you save, but that's why I have 20 bottles of Body Wash. :rotfl2:

I don't clip all my coupons but I do file them and save them so that I can go back later to find a coupon that I didn't bother to clip when I read about a deal on afullcup, slickdeals, weusecoupons or iheartcvs. I also use some of my ECBs to buy extra papers to get more copies of inserts.

I have started really shopping at CVS so I can get the ECB's. I usually use these to offset some of the cost of my hubby's many presciptions. WE have pretty good insurance but it still helps out to use these.

One tip - I get two sunday papers delivered each week. That way I have two of each coupon. Sunday papers are cheap in my area but I know others are more expensive. Ask your neighbors, friends, and family to save you their coupons if they don't use them. And there are websites where you can buy coupons for pretty cheap given what you will save with them.

I have started really shopping at CVS so I can get the ECB's. I usually use these to offset some of the cost of my hubby's many presciptions. WE have pretty good insurance but it still helps out to use these.

Unfortunately, in most states CVS does not allow this. I was unable to apply all my ECB one day because it would have brought down the the cost of my prescription.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter