TDS sale

ceroarty

Mouseketeer
I was at the Disney store today to pick up my Disney Dollars for the week and they have new markdowns. This is what I saw:
bathing suits 7.99
shoes, hats, and bags 3.99
bubble machine 7.99 (my daughter is going to be so excited)
Princess type toys(tea party set, cash register, ect) 7.99
doll w/pail 7.99

There was probably more but this is all I remember. The whole store seems to be on sale. I hope this helps someone.

Errrrr!!!

I was there yesterday and bought a ton of things - including 2 swimsuits for DDs at $9.99. I mentioned to the CM that the swimsuits were $7.99 on the DS web-site. She said that they would not be marking them down in the store. Of course DDs have already taken the tags off and wore them yesterday afternoon - in the house playing together.

DD wanted sandals but they were $5.99 yesterday and she has enough summer shoes - but for $3.99 I would have considered it.

Oh well, maybe I'll make it back there this week - 1/2hr away.:rolleyes:

Hi there just take the receipt back and they will give you the credit. I did that with the towels and just happened to be at the Disney Store and the lady just credited me with the receipt..

Michele

I went yesterday to buy the big mickey for 7.99. Then I felt guilty for not getting the ariel beach hat and water shoes for DD so I went back this morning. Good thing I did, they were each 3.99. How can you resist that?

Also, I wanted a Mickey Tropical Sundress (dark blue) like my daughters for the longest time and couldn't find one. Just my luck, one got returned this morning and I was able to get it. I LOVE IT and felt like a kid in the candy store.

Another thing we found by luck was a pooh bear that had a rattle in the body. My DD loved hers as a baby and we finally had to put it up (at age 2) since it was on it's last leg. I sewed that poor bear at least 20 times. We looked for another one almost 3 years. Well today, DD found it on the shelf and was jumping for joy cause she remembered having one as a baby. I couldn't resist getting that either. We still have the originial, but don't let her use it in fear of the stuffing coming out again. That really made her day.

It was an excellent day for us at the Disney Store. We each found something we had been wanting for awhile. Glad I got up and went...

ANyone go to the Potomac Mills outlet store in VA? I can go there or the regular store in Tysons. I really want to get the beach cover up & more towels - wonder where would have the better deals & selection?

Are the Princess "Barbie"-type dolls still on sale @ US Disney Stores or just the ballerina dolls? At the Hamilton, Ontario store they were about the only thing that was NOT on sale -- regular price.

The DS will give a price adjustment within seven days of your original purchase. You must bring in the original receipt. Some store will ask you to bring back in the item with the receipt. As long as you have the receipt, you do not need the tags.
As regards, the Princess dolls. The only ones on sale are the ballerina type. The regular Barbie style are still full price.

When I went to the Disney Store to get a price adjustment the manager told me that their policy was that I had to bring in the original item and then be able to go and find that same item (same size) in order to get the price adjustments. I had not heard of this before. Luckily the items I needed were there. It kind of ticked me off because I felt like if I returned them unused with tags on, then I should be able to repurchase those items. I said this to her and she said well they don't immediately put them back out. I bet if someone was behind me in line and wanted to purchase those items she would have sold them.

Oh well maybe she was just being a stickler. I think I will just visit another Disney store next time.

zippehsmom:D

Just to add a few more things to the list of good buys:

Large snowglobes were all $29.99
Small snowglobes $3.99 (not the princess ballerina ones)
Coffee mugs $3.99
Picture frames $7.99

:wave:

They had the Princess Barbie-type dolls on sale at our store for 5.99 this weekend. It was a great price...but I have boys!:rolleyes:

Just got back tonight! TDS has about everything on sale. I had already bought the princess bag and shoes for $5.99 and my reciept is over a week old. So I bought them again and will return the others when I go back. It is only $4 saving but I know I am going back so what the heck! The only thing new that I had not bought (and was marked down) was the men's oxford shirts. They are now down to $9.99, orig $26.99. I went ahead and got two but I bet they go down again. I just don't think the mens stuff sales as quick. They did have some more $3.99 T shirts out that I had not purchased yet. I now have my 3 boys dressing alike about 5 days straight on our Sept trip! They are very nice T shirts!
The only princess dolls that are on sale are the ballerina ones. I would rather have the normal ones.

i was there yesterday, i bought 2 bathing suits $7.99, 1 cover up $7.99, a terry cloth hat $3.99, a pair of flip flops $3.99 , plus my 10%off disney vacation club card it was getting a $3.99 item free!:teeth:

I called another Disney Store today looking for a larger tropical dress for DD and shirt for DH.

What luck, they had both in the darker blue print, which I LOVE.

DD now has 2 of them, but one will fit by the time we visit WDW again. :bounce: Can't wait...this made my day.

Hey thank you all for telling me about the big stuffed anilmals being 7.99. I got the $42 tigger for 7.99. OF course since I was there had to get some others that were original $16- $24 characters too for $7.99. My bedroom now has Tigger, Stitch, Eeyore, Sully with Mike, and Pooh!!!!!! LOve hearing about these things on the Dis board!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :wave:

When I called the Disney Online that some items are on sale until they are gone.

I was debating about ordering the Tinkerbell PJ set until I heard this. I decided to get it because my luck, they wouldn't have my size when I was truly ready to get it.

I missed out on a few items this way and I won't do that again if it's something I really want...

I just got tons of x-mas shopping done at TDS- spent $116 and I got 3 huge bags of stuff. The little trinkets for 50% off are great stocking stuffers.
Got a nice baseball cap for 3.99
swimsuits 7.99
the nice girls jelly sandlas 3.99
I dropped $29.99 for a music box for DDs birthday.
What is happening to me? $30 for a useless trinket??? I am becoming one of those Disney people:rolleyes:
My DD will be happy though.

I bought 4 minifans @ $2.50 ea., a ballet Belle doll @ $5.99, 4th of July romper for DS @$4.99, Stitch PJ for DS @ $7.99, Cinderella PJ for DD @$7.99, Minnie Mouse T-shirt for DD @ $5.99, Grumpy polo for DH @$9.99. What a great sale. Does anyone know what month they have the winter sale?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter