Tchoup Chop opening early December 2002 - maybe

TigH

<font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=
Sorry if this information has already been posted. I was reading a dining article written by Scott Joseph on the OrlandoSentinel.com site and saw this:

Slow Tchoup

Have you been out to the new Loews Royal Pacific hotel yet? It's really beautiful, and the restaurants look like fun (we'll visit them a little later). Emeril Lagasse's new restaurant, Tchoup Chop, which was initially slated to open in the resort in October, is now looking at no earlier than December. You're not surprised, are you? Frankly I'll be surprised if it opens in before the first of the year. Keep a good thought.

I sure hope it opens sooner than later. I am dying to try it out!

Wow, I was going to be there the first week in December and was HOPING it would be open by then. We'll see....

On the RPR Tour, they told us it'd be opening in December, so I don't think it'll open any earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter