Tb Yearbook ****UPDATE POST 544****

tblogoo.jpg

Current logo design.

I'm gonna be the party pooper, but do we really have to have the "we don't bite....usually" It seems a bit tacky to me.

And I do know that does fit us perfectly, but does it have to be in writing? Or, if you want to keep it, you could put it in the inside cover or on the back.

I think it looks good the way it is. Otherwise he just took my job.:confused3 I mean if he took off we don't bite usually they could just use it as the cover which is pretty much taking my job.:confused3

So, the slogan is your job Allie?

I'm not trying to take the job away from you...but I think we'll like it better without it.

no if you take away the we don't bite usually thing it could look like the front cover. i am doing front cover. btw i think you guys will really like it!

So, the slogan is your job Allie?

I'm not trying to take the job away from you...but I think we'll like it better without it.

It doesn't work without it for me.
But, it would work if I had some text to replace it; I'm open to suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter