Tb awards 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Danke Schön! Thank you everyone for voting for me :teeth: I don't have a speech, but thanks is enough :)

Next up we have Strongest (Character)

What does it mean to be the Strongest, character wise?
To be the strongest (for this award), it doesn't mean you can lift a refridgerator above your head. It means that somehow, some way, you've been through a lot, and you're strong, you've made it through something.
Whether it be a close family member died, someone you love is/was ill, you were very ill, you lost your home, or something else.
To be the Strongest (Character) you've got to be strong, emotionally, that's what I think at least.

So, the nominees for Strongest (Character) are;
Sonya (imabrat)

Tom (KidGoofy)

Patti (Axel)

And...
the winner...
of the...
Strongest Character award...
goes to...

imabrat (Sonya)

Congratulations :-)
You deserve it!

Here's your award;
strongestcharacter-3.jpg

Up Next; Best Male (which I'm sure a lot of you are looking forward to ;))

PeterPanPatrick should be presenting Best Male and Best Female. Has anyone seen him?

Hello, everyone in DIS land. Ok, so I was asked to present Best Male and Best Female. Yeah, so I was like, cool, I got the important awards. Or at least that's what it was like in my head. Enough about me though, even though we could easily go on. Anyways, It's time to present the award for Best Male.

What does the Best Male award mean. Well, it meams that you show awesomeness over every other dude, which is innaccurate because I wasn't nominated. Oh, and that kindness and other junk.

And the nominees are Tom (KidGoofy), Keegro08, Stitch4Prez, Chris (DISSKATER69), Gibson (froggy5657). No , but seriously Tom, well, he nominated himself for everything; Keegro08, well, I have no clue who that is, so I'll just say he's a nice person. Stitch4Prez, he's a friend of mine, he's cool, and so is Chris cause they can stay awake for long periods of time. Finally, we have Gibson, he's cool.

Yeah, now that the awkward nominee intro thingy is over, I can present the winner a non-important computer trophy. YAY! Ok, and this winner is....

TOM!
WooHoo! Come accept your trophy!

bestmale-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter