Target Giftcards 10% off Sunday 12/2

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
There was a large sign when I entered my local Target stating that all Target GCs will be 10% off on Sunday, December 2.

Cool! I just got a credit card at Target. I can't wait for the savings on gift cards. But the thing has to come in the mail first :(

You don’t get 5% off on target gift cards when you buy with the target credit card so you are better off buying them with a credit card that earns you points or cash back
Yeah you don't get 5% off from Target gc only from Disney ones. So in the end it's an extra 5% off :) .

Does anyone know if Target is considered a department store for Citi Dividend Card purposes? They are giving 5% off this quarter for department stores. Thanks!

Yes, you still get 5% off using your RedCard to purchase Disney gift cards. But, you cannot use a Target gift card to purchase other gift cards, such as Disney.
I thought you could use a target gift card to buy Disney. I thought I had done that in the past.

Last year I bought Target gc's at 10% off to use for Disneyland hoppers that I also purchased at Target. This year I won't be buying any Target gc's because I don't need to use them for hoppers and I can't use them for Disney gc's so there's just not much point for me.

We buy lots of household things at Target, so I will be stoping at the one just up the street as well as the one near my church tomorrow!

I'll be stopping by Target to get a gift card. Our fire department has a giving tree every year at this time for kids in need (as in coming across them when answering a medical call). I hate to shop for me let alone for someone else. A $300 GC (minus $30) should buy a few items for their Christmas list. Every little bit helps.

Keeping my fingers crossed we'll be able to do multiple purchases. I'm buying 21 $10 gift cards for students and teachers in the Paradise, California school district on behalf of our PTA and another $40 from myself. But I hope to be able to buy some for myself to use!

Does anyone know if Target is considered a department store for Citi Dividend Card purposes? They are giving 5% off this quarter for department stores. Thanks!

Walmart and Target are generally not considered a department store by the credit card companies for these bonuses. I have Chase and Discover, not Citi, but they both exclude Target from this category.

Keeping my fingers crossed we'll be able to do multiple purchases. I'm buying 21 $10 gift cards for students and teachers in the Paradise, California school district on behalf of our PTA and another $40 from myself. But I hope to be able to buy some for myself to use!

Even if your store doesn't allow multiple purchases, you can buy $300 in store, and $300 online.

That is so kind of you! We were part of that fire and this week, a flash flood took out even more of our property. My girls have been out of school since Nov 8. We're lucky, though, that although evacuated until Thanksgiving, our house ultimately survived. We were only evacuated for a short time with the flood. Almost everything else around us perished from the fire, though, and that's a difficult thing to comprehend.

That is so kind of you! We were part of that fire and this week, a flash flood took out even more of our property. My girls have been out of school since Nov 8. We're lucky, though, that although evacuated until Thanksgiving, our house ultimately survived. We were only evacuated for a short time with the flood. Almost everything else around us perished from the fire, though, and that's a difficult thing to comprehend.

My heart aches for your community. We live in a city prone to fires as well. Our school district is the same size as yours and all I can imagine is that could very well be us. I'm sure despite your home being intact, the devastation your community has endured weighs heavy on you. I will be sending in all of the gift cards our school has donated on Wednesday. I hope it helps even just a little :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter