Tangled Lantern Photo

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
Hi All

I was wondering what kind of queue times there are for this photo op?

We will only have one fireworks viewing at MK (Happily Ever After - falling on a non-MNSSHP party night in August). Is it possible to do the photo before the Fireworks? We will have a double stroller so theoretically DH perhaps could "reserve" a spot for us if we scope out a spot early (whilst I take the girls to have the photo)?

Separately, hoping scoping a fireworks spot 90mins in advance will be enough to get along the hub railings?

Thanks in advance

We've done it a bit later, but there is always a line whenever I see it. Some people take quite awhile with posing as well, so I would plan on at least 20-30 mins and if it's shorter it'll be a bonus :)

I was in line for 10 min, but it was during HEA, so that might be shorter than before or after fireworks. The view of the fireworks from the line was very nice though!
This is a great idea for me! I view the fireworks from somewhere behind the castle because I can’t deal with the crowds. To see glimpses of the fireworks while waiting for a cool photo op sounds like a perfect plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter