Taking my 74 year old Mom for the first time. Poly or VGF resort studios??

Yeah. The couch is a big deal for me but since I may only ever stay more than one or two nights, before moving over to RIV, I might be able to handle it. I stay one night on July 20th, so I will see how it goes. I like its location better than VGF1...so I want to see if that will outweight the 1 bedroom or studio at VGF1...

I thought they have a couch. And that the top folds down and becomes the single bed. I've watched a video or two and now I think I'll go back and look again. From what I've read the couch not being directly in front of the TV was the complaint.

It probably will compete with the studio, but the one bedroom? I don't think so!

I thought they have a couch. And that the top folds down and becomes the single bed. I've watched a video or two and now I think I'll go back and look again. From what I've read the couch not being directly in front of the TV was the complaint.

It probably will compete with the studio, but the one bedroom? I don't think so!
I think what is being discussed is that the couch is not really able to be used as a couch. It’s primarily a bed anyway, and faced in the opposite direction as the TV. So for all intents and purposes, it is a bed.

That is the part I was referring to when the OP said the couch doesn’t face TV.

Should have made that clearer. And what I meant is that I book 1 bedrooms a lot but sometimes it ends up a solo trip so I have booked two resort studios for several trips for the first. Night in case others join and we have the potential to connect. And if not, I can cancel one and save points which doesn’t happen when I book the 1 bedroom.

So we shall see if this lack of couch facing the TV is enough of a bother to go back to the original plan which is a 1 bedroom vs the two studios for future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!