Taking a breather....

OK I'll say something political - John Edwards is SCUM! So is Larry Craig just so we get both sides of the aisle. Politicians are, as a group, the lowest form of life known to man!

What does that say about lawyers? Most politicians were lawyers in a previous life. Yep! Lower than whale poo, I'd say!

what do you get when you cross a crooked politician and a bad lawyer?

Chelsea Clinton.

Nothing, just wanted to alert everyone about the hijacking.

what do you get when you cross a crooked politician and a bad lawyer?

Chelsea Clinton.

Nothing, just wanted to alert everyone about the hijacking.

But which one is the crooked politician and which is the bad lawyer?

See, that is what I thought, but I thought there would at least be ambulance chasers for both sides...

What does that say about lawyers? Most politicians were lawyers in a previous life. Yep! Lower than whale poo, I'd say!

Hey...:mad: my brother is a lawyer.

Actually, now that I think about it: :confused: ......How do you know my brother? :rotfl2:

Hey...:mad: my brother is a lawyer.

Actually, now that I think about it: :confused: ......How do you know my brother? :rotfl2:
But is he a politician?

I was going to ask you in another post if he was single & rich. That could qualify as grounds for me to get a divorce - a New York Lawyer!!:rotfl:

Chris!! Oh Chriiiiiiissss!!! Your thread is being hijacked!!! You better come back and save it!!!
:grouphug:

But is he a politician?

I was going to ask you in another post if he was single & rich. That could qualify as grounds for me to get a divorce - a New York Lawyer!!:rotfl:

No, not a politician...yet.

He was asked to work for NY attorney general. He turned down the job, ...wasn't enough MONEY! ...Guess that answers the second question..however he is married. Sorry Deb.:laughing:

Plus big time attorneys don't often dig chicks with stuffed otters.

But is he a politician?

You didn't ask if he loves all things Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter