Tag Swap - COMPLETE

Thanks for getting me in the others....don't worry about the other 2 I am ok with not getting in, but if you need someone to fill these just let me know.

Thanks for getting me in the others....don't worry about the other 2 I am ok with not getting in, but if you need someone to fill these just let me know.

I will mark down that you are willing to angel- if groups open I will check with you.

Rebecca

I will close this out tonight after zumba (about 8:30 EST)- last chance to choose a group

Rebecca

Good morning!

I can close out Group C-Princesses with Aurora.
I would also like a spot in Group F-Villlians with Captain Hook.

Thanks!

I have closed the sign-ups. I did delte the group with only 1 participant and 2 groups only need 6 tags total instead of 8.

Rebecca

mine look good....PMing you my addy ...I need your's too, lost my list from before!
thanks, looking forward to this swap!

I PM'd you my information... My groups look good :) Can you make my princess Ariel... I'll let you know soon about the fairy group!
Thanks!
Julie

I hsve gotten information from some of you- I will look at my pm's and check if I need info from anyone else. I will send out my info and update things when I return from Orlando next weekend. I expect to be online some but don't know how much yet.

Rebecca

Is it possible for me to change my holiday in the holiday group from St. Particks day to Halloween? Since the halloween group was a no go?
S :)

Okay, I have a block for my group H parks for Magic Kingdom....need a suggestion, trying not to buy anything for it.....HELP!!!

Not in the swap, but how about a castle? Do you have a cartridge with one on it?

I have the princess carts, thought of that, but wasn't sure how well it would cut out for the tag since it's only 2 3/4 x 5"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter