Tables at Woody's Lunch Box?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
So how hard is it to get a table at Woody's Lunch Box? Any table would suffice. Tips, advice?

It's really like any restaraunt with limited seating. Have someone scout a table while someone is in line or wait for an empty table before going to order.

We were there in December and there were CMs at the entrance making sure you had mobile order receipt that said it was ready to pick up before you were able to enter the seating area. They did not allow us to go to the seating area prior. We ended up not ordering because I wanted to be sure my family was going to be able to sit and eat before ordering food.

For as popular as that place is there is way too little seating. Theming is well done but the number of tables in that area is seriously lacking.

Right! And there's so much space they could have used at the exit of Toy Story Mania were the area planned a little differently. (Too late now.)

Although you could do a quick reno to move the Woody meet and greet to the TSM exit and expand seating into Woody's M&G area.

This is a big disappointment in Toy Story Land, IMO. I've enjoyed the food, but the seating for Woody's Lunch Box is TINY! The lack of seating and shade is awful. I think TSL could have been just a tad bigger to make the whole area better. I love the theming and all three rides, but its hot and cramped with basically no shade and few seating, options. Have to walk to Galaxy's Edge to find shade.

We took our food all the way out of toy story land, past Mickey’s runaway railroad and sat by the ABC commissionary - outside. their was plenty of shade, but a bit of a hike to carry the food. Depends on your party size if doable

We have eaten breakfast there twice and both times we have had to hang out until a table opened up. I really think they should have more seating. Now with Covid restrictions, I don't know if they even have as much seating as usual...so it probably will be hard to come by.

We have eaten breakfast there twice and both times we have had to hang out until a table opened up. I really think they should have more seating. Now with Covid restrictions, I don't know if they even have as much seating as usual...so it probably will be hard to come by.
Crap. Didn't consider that.

I guess we got lucky, because when we were there in December, we didn't have that much of a problem. Because the MO are limited there seemed to be enough seating for those who had a slot during that time. There was a CM there helping direct people to open, cleaned tables.

Ditto to what everyone else has said. We were there in December and seating was extremely limited with multiple families and large groups just standing around in the table area with trays of food and no place to sit. We picked up our mobile order and waited 15 or so minutes but had no luck getting a table. We ended up walking around until we found a bench to sit on and eat, not at all ideal. While the food was decent, albeit cold at this point, we definitely won't be eating there again until the table situation improves greatly.

This may be a deal breaker for us with WLB. Wonder if you ate lunch at 11 if that would get you a table?

Over Christmas we had no issues getting a seat. With COVID the cast members keep the tables moving and people don’t camp out. You can’t just sit there and hang-our.

I wonder if I ordered an early lunch, say at 11:00, would that be enough of an "off time" to score a table?

I wonder if I ordered an early lunch, say at 11:00, would that be enough of an "off time" to score a table?
When we were at DHS the week leading up to Christmas, CMs were stationed at the entrances to Woody’s and not letting anyone in who didn’t have a mobile order ready to pick up. So I’m confident that an early lunch would get you a table.

I had no idea this was the situation as I have yet to visit TSL. We would like to eat here on our trip this summer. Is it possible to walk outside of TSL and find a table somewhere else to eat? I haven’t been to Disney in three years, so I’m having trouble envisioning the area around TSL. Thanks!

We've done this in the past, but as far as I know there are no tables in TSL other than those at Woody's Lunch Box. We ended up carrying our trays all the way to the tables outside the Commissary, which were the closest ones we found. Our food had cooled off quite a bit by the time we got there, so it wasn't the best situation.

This was January of 2020 by the way, before the closure, so I don't have experience of how hard it is to find a table there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter