Table Service Restaurants for 1st Timers

RoseMom

Mouseketeer
We have family coming with us this summer that have never been to Disney World (adult and school-aged children). We have been to a lot of the table service restaurants over the years but what restaurants do you recommend for those who have never been? I already have Topolino's breakfast booked because that is our favorite character breakfast.

"We have family coming with us this summer that have never been to Disney World (adult and school-aged children)."
Please read the above! We are DVC members and have been lots! We have family vacationing with us that have never been!

Ah, OK. Why don't you take them to your favorites?

Ah, OK. Why don't you take them to your favorites?
Well, the whole point of this site is to get other people's point of view. It has been a really long time, decades, since my first trip so just looking for suggestions from others!

Well, the whole point of this site is to get other people's point of view. It has been a really long time, decades, since my first trip so just looking for suggestions from others!
I get it.

Well, get ready for every place to be named. Or are you new to DIS? 😜

I tend not to trust the opinions of people whose favorite place is Homecomin'. :laughing:

I agree with Garden Grill. Great atmosphere, friendly characters, so much wonderful food brought to your table in bowls and platters. Like a private buffet.

I would ask a couple of questions before trying to give suggestions- What is your family's budget for meals? Some meals are cool for the experience but can cause sticker shock for what you actually get 😉 Depending on the month you are going, say July and August, it might be more important to have several air conditioned meals rather than the most Disney(read expensive). Its hard to enjoy the visit if you are unprepared for walking in the heat and so air conditioned breaks can be important attitude adjusters. That said, the Crystal Palace is a favorite Disney experience. Hoop De Doo is also just a lot of fun. Have a great trip!

Via Napoli....Is it me or is this place always EXTREMELY loud.....?
Love it and have gone a zillion times but it's EXTREMELY loud and gets louder with each visit. As in ridiculously loud. It's like everyone is screaming to talk....especially the zillion children.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter