Table-mate nightmares anyone? Obnoxious adults?

Originally posted by rae519
Lynn,
Mom, Tom, Michael and I were talking about that! What a kick it would be for his former servers to be serving him! I'd love for him to bring Rebeka - want to fight over tables mates then?!~

How about a giant table we can share.

I to, had interesting lunch and dinner tablemates. Only the 1 time was I a little bummed, but I can survive anything, at least I was almost done eating by the time they came, and didn't have anything to linger over like the other times.

Andy, what took you so long to find us here.

Originally posted by Moosysmom
Lynn,
Mom, Tom, Michael and I were talking about that! What a kick it would be for his former servers to be serving him! I'd love for him to bring Rebeka - want to fight over tables mates then?!~

How about a giant table we can share.

I to, had interesting lunch and dinner tablemates. Only the 1 time was I a little bummed, but I can survive anything, at least I was almost done eating by the time they came, and didn't have anything to linger over like the other times.

Andy, what took you so long to find us here.

I've never been on a cruise before, so I didn't have any horror tablemate stories to share, and I was almost afraid to read this thread, but since our group of six are supposed to have our own table on our August cruise, I thought I'd drop in a read these stories after all, now I'm glad I did. I found out my "OLD" pal Rae is up to her little tricks again!!! LOL!!!

Well, Andy, you do turn 50 before me - and before Disneyland officially opened - so in respect for my ELDERS, I reserved one of those beach wheelchairs for you - look in my photo album and you can see I was trying it out. Works great! You will love it!

Rae

Hi Rae and Andy.

Boy are you guys old! Guess at your age you need a vacation.

Rae - what photo album are you talking about?

Andy - can't wait to go Dixie Crossroads!

Happy Cruising.

Lori ;)

Well, Andy, you do turn 50 before me - and before Disneyland officially opened - so in respect for my ELDERS, I reserved one of those beach wheelchairs for you - look in my photo album and you can see I was trying it out. Works great! You will love it!

Rae

Rae,
I saw that photo Rae. Angelina asked who was in the scooter, I told her some old lady, ha! ha! Just joking, I might have to get one of those for Hazel, though!!!

Lori,
When are you going to Dixie Crossroads??? Have some "Rock Shrimp" and "Corn Fritters" for me!!!

The photo album Rae is talking about is one that she sent to me, it was photos from her May 3 cruise.

Andy.

You will be there before us! We are driving down in December for our cruise and stopping at Dixie Crossroads the night before. Hope Hazel's hip is feeling better. I am an orthopedic nurse and know all about those things. Love your vacation pictures.

Happy Cruising!

Lori

We have never had bad table mate experiences on the Magic or Wonder. Of course, we have had dinner the very best...
Ginger and her DH; Barb and Tony, Kat and her DH...who, by the way, after our last cruise...had a "little souviner" 9 mos later....

Disney has the very best(except when it comes to elevator
manners...another subject..won't go there).

Phyllis

:cool:

Gee, I didn't know shipping could take that long :D

Originally posted by natsmom125
Kat and her DH...who, by the way, after our last cruise...had a "little souviner" 9 mos later....

301.gif

LOL! That makes me think of the commercial where the kid is telling someone about his family's cruise vacation. The camera moves back to show his mom & a baby. The kid says "Dad says that's Mommy's souvenir." ;) One of the managers at the grocery store I go to says that she thinks of me whenever she sees that commercial. NOT funny!!!

BD - Age like wine only gets better before it gets bitter!

Rae

Now I'm confused - I thought that ,with your signature, you are an avid cruiser. Are you teasing that this is your 1st cruise? Otherwise, where do you get your 'title' from?

P.S. My regards to Hazel (Mrs. G. Burns) - my husb. still cracks up over your stories:D :)

Originally posted by dclwdwlover
Now I'm confused - I thought that ,with your signature, you are an avid cruiser. Are you teasing that this is your 1st cruise? Otherwise, where do you get your 'title' from?

P.S. My regards to Hazel (Mrs. G. Burns) - my husb. still cracks up over your stories:D :)

If you go to www.verandahman.com and read the home page, you will find out how my user name came about.

Life with Hazel (aka Mrs. G. Burns) is a comedy daily!!! That's probably why I love her so much, she is the complete opposite of me!!! We go well together, like wine and cheese!!!

And yes, this is our FIRST cruise of any kind.

We have only been on the one cruise from 2.5 years ago. We were lucky enough to sit with two very nice couples, and a granmother travelling with her grandaughter from Venezuela. Quite a varied group. One couple was older, grown children. DVC members using their points for the cruise. They were so much into Disney and DVC, they may even be members of this board. They were from Ohio. The other couple was a young couple from Canada on their honeymoon. My dh and myself were in our early 30's. The little gilr was 10. She was so cute. Very shy, so we enjoyed spending the evening trying to get her to smile. She spoke little english, but her Grandmother spoke fluent English, and talked about one of her sons being a Dr. in the states, and Disney is right, it IS A SMALL WORLD. He lives in a town in Massachusetts that I worked in!

I really looked forward to dinner every night. It was so nice to be able to learn about people's lives.

Thanks for your reply. I WILL go to your web page & ck out yr info. You are going to LOVE the cruise. U & yr wife enjoy. Can't wait to hear all about it.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter