TA says I can't cancel dining plan

Diamondintheruff

<font color=magenta>Thinks she saw a flash!<br><fo
I booked a trip through a TA who is not very disney educated. I had to do it in order to use my $500 in travel vouchers. I had originally booked the standard dinning plan (1 table, 1 counter, 1 snack) plan way back but I did the math with menus and we will not spend that much. I am 41 days till we leave. My TA says I can not cancel the dining plan now. Is she right?

She is incorrect. You can cancel the plan, however, Disney will hit you with a change fee of $50. Call her again and tell her to cancel the plan and you will gladly pay the change fee.

I booked a trip through a TA who is not very disney educated. I had to do it in order to use my $500 in travel vouchers. I had originally booked the standard dinning plan (1 table, 1 counter, 1 snack) plan way back but I did the math with menus and we will not spend that much. I am 41 days till we leave. My TA says I can not cancel the dining plan now. Is she right?

As the pp said, you can cancel the DDP, but will be charged a $50 change fee by Disney. I'd also check with your TA to make sure there aren't any fees assessed by them for making changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter