T-Shirts Needed for Upcoming Trip

Barefoot On A Plane

Mickey Mousin' for Mari
My wife, Maricela (Mari) an absolute DISNEY FREAK who got me and my 4 kids hooked on Disney, was diagnosed with Glioblastoma (Brain Cancer) in 2020 right after our 4th trip to DisneyWorld. She suffered through multiple resections of brain tumors, multiple rounds of chemo and radiation, 3 strokes, 2 major seizures, and several PT rehab stints before passing away on August 2, 2023. She suffered so much but during her last 3 years of her life, we made 4 more trips to Disneyworld and she kicked ***.

My kids and I are visiting DisneyLand in June and paying homage to her love of EVERYTHING DISNEY but I am wanting to see if anyone on here makes DISNEY INSPIRED shirts or can point me in the right direction of someone who does. She made all of our shirts and was amazing at it. Now, since I don't know my way around her Cricket, I want 6 shirts with text "Mickey Mousin' for Mari" on it. Thank you for any help and info you all can provide.

You should be able to find any number of custom makers on Etsy or Zazzle. I don’t think people are allowed to promote their business here on the boards.

My wife, Maricela (Mari) an absolute DISNEY FREAK who got me and my 4 kids hooked on Disney, was diagnosed with Glioblastoma (Brain Cancer) in 2020 right after our 4th trip to DisneyWorld. She suffered through multiple resections of brain tumors, multiple rounds of chemo and radiation, 3 strokes, 2 major seizures, and several PT rehab stints before passing away on August 2, 2023. She suffered so much but during her last 3 years of her life, we made 4 more trips to Disneyworld and she kicked ***.

My kids and I are visiting DisneyLand in June and paying homage to her love of EVERYTHING DISNEY but I am wanting to see if anyone on here makes DISNEY INSPIRED shirts or can point me in the right direction of someone who does. She made all of our shirts and was amazing at it. Now, since I don't know my way around her Cricket, I want 6 shirts with text "Mickey Mousin' for Mari" on it. Thank you for any help and info you all can provide.
I agree with others that Etsy would likely have what you are looking for.

:grouphug:Also, I am so sorry for your loss. That's wonderful to hear you are all doing a trip in her honor. I hope you have a fantastic time. :tink:

I am so very sorry for your loss! Mari sounds like an amazing, brave woman and it's wonderful that you and your kids will be celebrating her in her favorite way.

As others have said, give Etsy a try. You should be able to find just what you want.

Please have a very magical trip and don't hesitate to ask on this board for any tips or help with planning etc. :lovestruc

Some shopping malls have tshirt making booths as well. Not sure about your local one but I've seen them in various cities.

I agree with others that Etsy would likely have what you are looking for.

:grouphug:Also, I am so sorry for your loss. That's wonderful to hear you are all doing a trip in her honor. I hope you have a fantastic time. :tink:
Thank you. It’s going to be tough with her not being there but we can’t wait.

I am so very sorry for your loss! Mari sounds like an amazing, brave woman and it's wonderful that you and your kids will be celebrating her in her favorite way.

As others have said, give Etsy a try. You should be able to find just what you want.

Please have a very magical trip and don't hesitate to ask on this board for any tips or help with planning etc. :lovestruc
Thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter