T-Rex Walk In??

BGar81

Earning My Ears
For a Saturday lunch, do I have to have a reservation at T-Rex or do they take walk ins? We plan to go to Disney Springs on our last day before heading to the airport around 3 and were thinking of doing this for lunch.

If you walk up, you may or may not get a table, and may have to wait as much as a couple of hours to be seated if they can get you in.

I think that they accept walk-ins as long as they are not booked up, and I think your chances of getting a walk-up are at least pretty good. If you have your heart set on this place, I'd make the ADR. If you are just as happy to go somewhere else if it is booked, then I wouldn't bother. I've heard others from this board say that contacting the restaurant directly is a good way to go for a reservation here.

You can call the restaurant directly for a reservation and will not have to give a cc to hold the reservation. Best way to do a walk-up is to get the Landry's Select Card. It's $25, but that $25 goes toward your bill. Just show the card when you check in with the host/hostess and you get priority seating even over those with a reservation. With the card, you can walk up any time you want.

When my wife and I were on our honeymoon, we had an ADR for T-Rex but when we arrived on time, we still had a 30-45 minute wait just because it was dinner time and full. However, the individual at the check-in kiosk told us we could walk up to the bar and order off the menu, so we did! Best decision ever. The bar is centrally located so you can see all of the awesome ambient things going on and if it's just 2 or 3 people, you're not missing much by not getting a table. Plus you get to watch the fish! We ended up going back 2 more times throughout our trip and always went straight to the bar and found seats.

When my wife and I were on our honeymoon, we had an ADR for T-Rex but when we arrived on time, we still had a 30-45 minute wait just because it was dinner time and full. However, the individual at the check-in kiosk told us we could walk up to the bar and order off the menu, so we did! Best decision ever. The bar is centrally located so you can see all of the awesome ambient things going on and if it's just 2 or 3 people, you're not missing much by not getting a table. Plus you get to watch the fish! We ended up going back 2 more times throughout our trip and always went straight to the bar and found seats.
I was thinking of seating at the bar. Were you able to walk around to take pics? We have Landry card so it's no problem getting a table right away but bar looks so neat.

I didn't have a problem, I took some pictures of the ice cave on my way to the restroom at one point. I had to dodge a few wait staff here and there, but they saw my camera and the look of wonder on my face and understood. Honestly, from the bar, you get some really good photo ops where you may not even need to walk around too much. I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter