***SWW 2015 Roll Call***

We'll be there (DH and I) May 14th to the 19th. SciFi breakfast on the 15th. We were going to F! dinner package on the 16th, but just managed to get our first BOG adr for that night. We might hold out for the parade/fireworks dessert party instead of a F! dinner package now. Not sure.

We will be there for the fist weekend and part of the second. This is our second SWW. Went to the first weekend last year and loved it.

6/3-4, maybe returning on 6/13-14. I'm trying for the SW breakfast! Can't say I've gotten a confirmation number yet... Lunch/dinners were sold out. :-)

So jealous of everyone!!! SWW trips are hands down my favorite! I hope everyone on the list has an even better time than we had in 2013. You can't ask for a better vacation. I feel May is the best time to go. The weather is perfect, and everything seems just more alive than the other times I've gone. Everyone have an amazing SWW this year. Maybe we can have a contest, who can post the funniest Stormtrooper photo!

We are planning for next year, and we'll have our reservations booked just as soon as the 7 month window opens for Polynesian/BLT/WLV DVC :)

See you all in 2016!

We'll be there for our first SWW May 29-31 :)

We are staying at the BC and have an ADR for dinner at H&V on 5/28 and an ADR for breakfast at Sci-Fi on 6/1 - so thankful they are offering the SW character meals all week long!

We will be there for the third, possibly the fourth weekend. Right now our dates are 5/29-6/5. We have reservations for the Galactic Breakfast on 5/30, Hollywood & Vine on 5/31 and the Galactic breakfast again on 6/5. Still ironing out our schedule so we will give up one of those breakfasts when we finalize our dates.

Our vacation dates overlap SSW, so we've decided it's something new and different...not sure what we've gotten ourselves into; but the kids (DS 13, DS 10, DD 3) are excited! 5/31 for DHS and Mickey's Jedi Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic. Excited about all the different things we'll see...nervous about the crowds and learning what are must dos and what we'll do if it works out.

We'll be there on 6/7 during our honeymoon. Technically this is our second Star Wars Weekend but out first trip we were chaperoning a high school group so it didn't feel like we got to do much. Also there was a tropical storm during our visit two years ago. Here's to hoping they all stay away this year. We'll be doing the H&V character meal too! My fiancé is the big Star Wars guy so he's super excited. I am too don't get me wrong, but this day is all about him.

Hi! I've been following along on the tips thread so thought I'd join on here too. I'll be attending weekend 3, attending on 5/29 and have SciFi booked and H&V. Not 100% sure I'll keep H&V yet, probably....

Barbara C, lovingeire, trara1375, RenaissanceBabe and ibela: welcome to the Roll Call!:cheer2:

We are planning for next year, and we'll have our reservations booked just as soon as the 7 month window opens for Polynesian/BLT/WLV DVC :)

See you all in 2016!

We'll definitely look for you next year, LoKi! :goodvibes

We will be there for our first SWW May 20-25. DS5's 6th bday is 5/22, so we have Galactic breakfast that day, H&V on 5/23..YAY!!! :)

We'll be there 6/5-6/7, with dinner reservations at H&V on 6/6. We did the breakfast last year, so we're excited to try the dinner this time. We may also be there for over Memorial Day weekend, too, but haven't decided yet on that one.

SWW newbies here! Need all the help I can get for this trip with DD14 and DS8. So excited its extended into June; being a teacher May was never going to happen. So we'll wet our Frogg Toggs and be there for 6/12,6/13,6/14. (Unless we have 5 more snow days...)

Jedi Campbell reporting for duty in May 8th have dinner reservations at Hollywood and Vine & fantastic package!

Jedi Campbell reporting for duty in May 8th have dinner reservations at Hollywood and Vine & fantastic package!

You've been added, Jedi!:yoda:
If you'll be there for any of the weekends, yulilin will be hosting SWW DISmeets. I'll be posting the info here and yulilin will add it to the first post of the Official Thread! Happy planning!

You've been added, Jedi!:yoda:
If you'll be there for any of the weekends, yulilin will be hosting SWW DISmeets. I'll be posting the info here and yulilin will add it to the first post of the Official Thread! Happy planning!

Thanks so much! :darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter