Switching dates and ticket price increase ?

VeeHam

Mouseketeer
We are booked for September this year for FD for 7 nights. We might be moving to November if they offer FD then. If we do move dates, will I have to pay the new price for tickets or will the current price still be good? I haven't dealt with this before and I cam not sure what to do. Thanks

You would pay the new price as you would be making a change and booking under a new code.

Thank you Allison. I figured that but I just called disney and Rocko told me that I would not pay the increased price. Now I'm more confused. :confused3

He said only people buying tickets outright would pay the increased price. He said that anyone who is booking a package even after tomorrow would not be paying the increased price??? Which doesn't make any sense to me.

On a side note, if I book a package and cancel before 45 days, do I have a penalty fee or do I get all of my money back, even my insurance money?

VeeHam said:
Thank you Allison. I figured that but I just called disney and Rocko told me that I would not pay the increased price. Now I'm more confused. :confused3

He said only people buying tickets outright would pay the increased price. He said that anyone who is booking a package even after tomorrow would not be paying the increased price??? Which doesn't make any sense to me.

On a side note, if I book a package and cancel before 45 days, do I have a penalty fee or do I get all of my money back, even my insurance money?

Trip insurance is not refundable. Everything else is.

Thanks everyone.
I called disney again and was instructed that if we did need to change our reservation to another time, they would basically update the new date and everything else would stay the same. Same price and no need to purchase travel insurance again. :cool1: They wouldn't even cancel the old ressie, just modify it. Music to my ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter