Switch DLR for WDW...

Stormrider92

Earning My Ears
Hi, this is my first post. I live in Europe and I’m going to Disneyland in January. It’s going to be my first stay at a Disney resort outside of my Europe.
the issue is that have a slight change of plans...and I was wondering if it is possible to ask the DLR reservation department to change my booking for a reservation at the WDW?

(I guess my question must be silly but better asking anyway...)

Welcome to the DIS Boards! I don't have an answer to your question, but would suggest that you contact Disney Travel (if that is who you used to book your trip) to ask them about this. I think in the worst case, you might have to cancel your DLR trip and rebook a WDW trip.

Welcome to the DIS Boards! I don't have an answer to your question, but would suggest that you contact Disney Travel (if that is who you used to book your trip) to ask them about this. I think in the worst case, you might have to cancel your DLR trip and rebook a WDW trip.

ok thank you!!

I’ve paid a first deposit with a debit card (which has since been blocked because of fraud) and the rest due amount with a credit card. If I ask for the cancellation refund, is it possible to specify on which card I’d like to receive the refund? (e.g. On the credit card)

I’ve paid a first deposit with a debit card (which has since been blocked because of fraud) and the rest due amount with a credit card. If I ask for the cancellation refund, is it possible to specify on which card I’d like to receive the refund? (e.g. On the credit card)

If you booked through Disney, they will work with you regarding the credit card. Ask to speak to a supervisor if you get a CM who says otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter