Sweet 16 gift

DISNEYFAN2828

Mouseketeer
My niece is going to DISNEY for her 16th birthday! Any suggestions that I can send/do/offer to her for her special day???!!

I am planning a 16th birthday for my daughter in March. I am looking at the following:

1) special tours thru Disney
2) ordering a special basket delivered from the FB group Ear for Each Other. They have people who will deliver charcutiere boards, breakfast baskets, dessert baskets and cakes.
3) Having a special photography session - booked thru either thru Disney and Ear for Each Other
4) Booking a makeover

Hope that this gives you some good ideas!!

We took our daughter to Topolino's on her 16th birthday, great place to celebrate. Would suggest nice dinner out at one of the better restaurants. Pre-order her a nice cake as well.

Special cake! Either at a TS ADR or delivery to room. Disney cakes are so much fun and unless you have a 16 yo niece who doesn’t like cake, I think it’s a safe bet.

Also, her own Disney gift card. I have a slightly younger niece and I can’t quite keep up with exactly what she loves. I know her general likes, but I don’t see her quite often enough to know if a thing like this or like that is best. But she is happy to go into great detail with me and show me everything she picks out herself with the money.

If she is an ear wearer, maybe having a pair of those delivered to her either right before or at the start of the trip might be fun. Or maybe there’s a Loungefly backpack she could pick out and you could get her before the trip.

I think the photography session a PP mentioned might also be a hit if your niece is into that. I hated my photo taken at that age, but my niece would love it.

Last edited:

We took our daughter to Topolino's on her 16th birthday, great place to celebrate. Would suggest nice dinner out at one of the better restaurants. Pre-order her a nice cake as well.

Our teenage daughters loved Topolino's.. highly recommend!

We belatedly celebrated DD's 16th at WDW and I got her a couple of gifts for the trip to give her on her actual birthday - a pair of Loungefly ears and a customized "I'm celebrating" sweet 16 birthday button that I got from Etsy.

My niece is going to DISNEY for her 16th birthday! Any suggestions that I can send/do/offer to her for her special day???!!

I assume she is going with other people so that makes it more complicated if you are trying to tie it to a meal or something the whole group has to go.

Have you thought about maybe a gift for her trip in advance ... maybe a cool Disney Loungefly backpack? if you wanted to spend more maybe put a Disney gift card inside.

We were there for my daughter's 16th birthday. Have you heard of the company Mouse Marketplace? They made a custom gift basket with all Disney themed items. It gets delivered right to the resort. https://mousemarketplace.com

Hello and congratulations to your niece on her 16th birthday! How exciting that she's going to Disney! Here are a few suggestions you can consider for her special day:

1. Disney-themed gift: Consider getting her a special Disney-themed gift, such as a personalized Mickey Mouse ears headband or a Disney princess charm bracelet.
  2. Surprise Disney character greeting: Arrange for a surprise visit from her favorite Disney character at the park. Contact Disney's guest services for assistance in setting up this magical experience.
  3. FastPass or VIP experience: Look into purchasing FastPasses or a VIP experience for her, which can provide access to shorter lines and exclusive areas within the park.
  4. Disney dining experience: Treat her to a memorable dining experience at one of Disney's themed restaurants. Make reservations in advance to ensure availability.
  5. Disney-themed care package: Create a care package filled with Disney-themed goodies, such as Disney movies, snacks, and merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter