Swan s'mores and paddleboats?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just found out about the new resort fee perks of a daily s'mores kit (that one cracked us up) and free use of paddleboats. Would love to hear from any who have experienced either of these gems. Thanks!

We are heading to the Dolphin tomorrow for three nights and I have the s'mores and paddleboats on my to-do list as they were included in our fees. I'll try to remember to report back!

Uhhh...the Swan.

OH GOSH, I totally misread your headline. I was thinking of this ...

swan-chariot-pedal-boat-3.gif

Wow, seems like an odd perk to have s'mores daily. It's nice to have them once in a while, but several days in a row might be a bit much....

We are heading to the Dolphin tomorrow for three nights and I have the s'mores and paddleboats on my to-do list as they were included in our fees. I'll try to remember to report back!

That would be great if you have time to tell us about it.

We did the s'mores our first night at the Swan this past July. They were set up on the beach area near the pool (when you check in they'll tell you where it is on a map). They handed out little kits and a metal stick for roasting the marshmallows. The kits had the ingredients. It wasn't crowded, and I think they packed up a little early. We probably had to show our room key, but I don't really remember. We never had time for the paddleboats, but they were right there in the same general area. It was pretty low key, but my kids love roasting marshmallows :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!