Swagbucks for Disney - how best to use?

Yes, you can. I always do a 3 way call with DVC.
I rented out thru David's. They recently contacted me to add the dining plan for a renter. I had to call David's to get the GC info that the renter had supplied and then called Member Services to add the plan. No 3-way call needed.

Thanks for your help so far! :) This is where I'm stumbling so far - We're renting DVC from an individual (from here). We've already paid for our flights, otherwise I'd get SW GCs. We still owe the renter her balance (which I think we have to do as a check), and then we also still need to get:
  • the Dining Plan (can I use Disney GC to pay for?)
  • tickets (which I was planning on ordering through Undercover Tourist, since there's no savings going directly through Disney).
  • We are planning on going to Yak & Yeti, so I think I'm going to do the Landry's card and pay OOP (with GCs) for that. (That will free up one of our dining plan credits for our fancier dinner out).
So I really don't NEED that many Disney GCs (except for souvenirs & maybe the Dining Plan).

I like the idea of getting GCs to use towards my everyday spending, but the only store I have nearby is WalMart, and I don't shop for food there. So, I guess get Visa GCs?
  • the Dining Plan (can I use Disney GC to pay for?) Yes, I just did this for a renter last week!
  • tickets (which I was planning on ordering through Undercover Tourist, since there's no savings going directly through Disney). You might be surprised at the savings if you got your Disney GCs at a discount and use them to pay for the tickets in advance via Disney. Do the math and take the biggest discount.
  • We are planning on going to Yak & Yeti, so I think I'm going to do the Landry's card and pay OOP (with GCs) for that. (That will free up one of our dining plan credits for our fancier dinner out). Y&Y TS takes the GCs and Landry's Select card but not the QS location. (Just throwing that in here for those who weren't aware.) Sometimes Amazon offers Landry's GCs at a discount. If you earn Amazon GCs from a rewards program, you might want to purchase them that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter