SW is open to book thru Jan 11, 08

I can't believe the price difference. I live, literally, 5 minutes from Logan Airport. We always fly Jetblue. It would cost me 1994.00 for the five of us to fly there and back. I checked SouthWest...it's costing me 990.00 for the five of us to fly!! Granted, I have to drive there, and pay for parking, but even with those expenses it works out wayyyyyy cheaper! And the flight times are earlier flying down there, and later coming back, which means more time at The World!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Goofy, love your avatar. Sounds like me some days! Glad to hear you found some good (and less expensive) flights on SW. I wish SW would list a nice deal on a flight out of Albany for me. :0)

Shell

:surfweb: Goofy, I just got done looking at your pictures on smug mug! They are great!! I really like the MK ones with the black and white in the background, how did you get them like that? The one on top of expedition everest was great also..I didnt think quick enough last year to take one..maybe in Sept I wont be so freaked and I`ll get some sort of a shot,:cloud9: Carrie :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter