SW - Disboard channel

LOL. Was just curious. I was going to make a comment about the quality of ppl doing the mission....but wanted to see if there were on the channel or not, LOL.:lmao: I refrained....and instead helped them out. I realized that ppl might not all speak english and so the communication might be breaking down a bit.

LOL. Was just curious. I was going to make a comment about the quality of ppl doing the mission....but wanted to see if there were on the channel or not, LOL.:lmao: I refrained....and instead helped them out. I realized that ppl might not all speak english and so the communication might be breaking down a bit.

Nice try... you really wanted to talk about Aengus, didn't you? ;)

Hey guys! I just finished creating a Chain of Missions! It is Called "The Legend of the Mummy" you can play Level 1 and Level 2 of them. Level 3 will be released this week! Just Search "The Legend of the Mummy" Room Owner "Pizza Captain"

Judging by his mission I just played I am guessing Ned may have wanted to talk about something inappropriate @_@ :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

Aengus and I are having a little too much fun with your mission, Ned!

It will go down in history as one of the funniest DIS mission bloopers...Still laughing... :rotfl2:

Sure Pink laugh away... I noticed a big increase in visitors to the SW hospital and pet day care @_@

Make the voices in my head stop PLEEEAAASSSEEE.................................

Thanks Happy and Pink for letting me know that the DISboard Channel was on SW. I would have never known. :hugs:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter