SW/BG really upping thier festival game.

drenalin'junkie

Now Serving Customer #
Been doing the festivals in Orlando and Tampa parks since June 5 1994.
The last day of our honeymoon 94 we made a visit to Epcot and were surprised by the Flower and Garden's last day. Since, we've hit multple festival days every year.
Initially Epcot was the only real contender but in the last few years all the other Florida parks have initiated similar festivals that we really enjoy.
SW/BG are now getting more diverse and numerous in their offerings. Portion size is better than many other parks and we are often under $5 a sample with passholder deals on lanyards.
Sort of expecting " Drinking around the Lagoon " shirts to pop up.

***** Would recommend a visit to the websites to check out the menus and plan a trip around them.

Been doing the festivals in Orlando and Tampa parks since June 5 1994.
The last day of our honeymoon 94 we made a visit to Epcot and were surprised by the Flower and Garden's last day. Since, we've hit multple festival days every year.
Initially Epcot was the only real contender but in the last few years all the other Florida parks have initiated similar festivals that we really enjoy.
SW/BG are now getting more diverse and numerous in their offerings. Portion size is better than many other parks and we are often under $5 a sample with passholder deals on lanyards.
Sort of expecting " Drinking around the Lagoon " shirts to pop up.

***** Would recommend a visit to the websites to check out the menus and plan a trip around them.
I follow lots of locals and food wise they are all about the festivals at SW over the other parks. One day we'll get there.

I also like that they sometimes give pass holders a free sample or two during some of the events. For the Mardi Gras festival at Busch Gardens I got a free Bundt cake with ice cream.

I also like that they sometimes give pass holders a free sample or two during some of the events. For the Mardi Gras festival at Busch Gardens I got a free Bundt cake with ice cream.
We ate too many beignets and too much Cajun food to try the other desserts sadly. Always next year. Going for BG F&W next weekend.

I wouldn't know, since I can only go to the parks during the days on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The booths are only open for the evening/weekend crowd. And when I do glance at the menus, there seem to be several items available at multiple booths. If they can ever have them open for lunch on weekdays, with completely unique menus at each booth, maybe then I might consider that they have upped their game.

I'm actually here now and we've eaten 13 different items from 6 kiosks so far.
We've burned up 2 of our 4 passholder 18 item lanyards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter