Survivor 42

well....if you don't have any rice...and you spent the last season seeing folks eat rice...it is going to be insane....this season is an indicator that perhaps it has run its course. For sure real....first episode.someone has to leave

I worked at a CBS affiliate when Survivor started in 2000. We used to announced the next morning during the news who got voted off.
The favorite among the staff at the station to get voted off always was that annoying Jeff Probst.
I left that station 17 years ago. Can't believe Survivor is still on.

I am watching. Usually I have favorites along with those I can’t stand and some in the middle. This season there is nobody yet that is a favorite. Most people I am in the middle about or do not care for.

Yes, I am watching it. I actually do like Jeff Probst as a host for the show. As far as this season's Survivors casting, while it seems very diverse, nobody's personality to me is interesting, and no game play is really capturing my attention yet.

Reactions: Liz
Is anyone watching the new season?

So far I am really enjoying it and think it's much better than last season.

Last episode's tribal council was one of the most insane tribals ever.
I missed 90% of last week because of tornados -- boo-hoo. No, I wasn't personally affected by tornados, but the TV weather news took over the channel. How spoiled am I that I was sad about missing a TV show?

I'm enjoying this season. The last challenge was insane. And the tribal council was nuts. A lot of firsts on both instances. I have no clear favorite though.

I'm watching and it's funny... I can't think of any of their names. I suppose you all are right... there is no one terribly interesting this season.

The older man was smart in not showing his hand that he has one of the three co-idols. However, the final person may be just as smart and no one will get to use it.

Good episode tonight, really glad Tori survived as she is my favorite on the blue tribe. I also LOVE Jonathan he is such a challenge beast singlehandedly winning the challenges for his tribe.

liked tori until tonight's tribal. All the faces and the rolling eyes got on my nerves. Especially since everything Swati said about her was true. Swati downfall though was promising too many people the same thing.

I’m still watching even though I probably wouldn’t say it’s my “favorite” TV show anymore.

Love that they kept the 3-way idol with the weird phrases. It’s the only twist that adds some amusement.

And Jonathan 💗

I don't think they'll be able to use the weird phrases again, though. Future contestants will be listening for them.

I’m still watching even though I probably wouldn’t say it’s my “favorite” TV show anymore.

Love that they kept the 3-way idol with the weird phrases. It’s the only twist that adds some amusement.

And Jonathan 💗
I like Jonathan. But I’m not completely sure about him now.

He was so visibly frustrated with Omar at the challenge when Omar was trying to get the keys to drop and Maryanne is about to make him snap back at camp. I do get it. But if he has anger management issues he needs to do a better job at hiding it. If he doesn’t keep his temper in check, he’ll be the next to go.

Jonathan will be a huge target after a merge--he's way too powerful. But, they said that next week is not a merge--maybe going from 3 tribes to 2?

I don't think they'll keep the weird phrase aspect of joint idols--too obvious to people who have seen these last two seasons. They might have to do something else--flash a peace sign or something.

I think they'll do what they did last season and send someone to Exile who will come back and flip the merge tribes who have to compete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter