Surprise trip for my Minnie

jeepinweezle

Earning My Ears
Hey there folks,

I have booked a surprise trip for my Minnie. I have scheduled her for a week of vacation at work so that is all set. How far in advance do you think I should tell her? We are going Sept 11-18th. I figure she will want some time to pack and I also know that the excitement of looking forward to the trip is half the fun. Any advice?

I would say time to pack is only a day or two. But if she starts planning to do stuff the same week you may need to head that off, maybe two weeks or a month before. Plus won't she want to give some imput on ADRs?

I don't know your Minnie's age, but the least lead time I gave my Minnie (age 6)
was one night, and she had to solve a mouse themed (Despereax, Maisy, Stuart Little, etc.) treasure hunt to get to the solution!:rotfl2:

It was fine, and she was overjoyed despite the short notice!

I'd guess that you know her best, so if you think a couple weeks, a couple days, or a couple hours is enough time...then you're probably right. :goodvibes I think it's really neat that you are surprising her! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter