Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Count me in! Soooo exciting another trip is being planned!!!!! The deal that they are offering for May is soo great!

Yay, LL! I promise to come back from our February trip to PORiverside with nothing but GOOD NEWS about those buses! (Or I'm hoping to, anyway!)

I'm here sweet chica!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world-----okay, maybe if I was in the WORLD, I would be a little preoccupied, but alas, I'm at home on my couch, so......................HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in! Soooo exciting another trip is being planned!!!!! The deal that they are offering for May is soo great!
It really is, if there wasn't a deal than I probably couldn't justify going twice in 2009.

Yay, LL! I promise to come back from our February trip to PORiverside with nothing but GOOD NEWS about those buses! (Or I'm hoping to, anyway!)
I am counting on it! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the new trip! So exciting. Can't wait to hear all about the plans (and changes).:)
Hehehe, you know me so well!

I'm here sweet chica!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world-----okay, maybe if I was in the WORLD, I would be a little preoccupied, but alas, I'm at home on my couch, so......................HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will be in the world very soon, I predict.

I found you!!!!

I am glad that you started a new PTR LL!!! :banana:
Thanks!! I am glad you found me. :goodvibes

Featherduster: [to Lumiere the candlestick] I've been burnt by you before!

I truly feel loved with the responses from everyone since starting my PTR. The DIS really has enabled me to make so many friendships with incredible people. :grouphug:

I made my first official May 2009 Trip Purchase.

Anyone want to take a guess?

No?

Okay. I will tell you then. I bought the Chandelier Tee Shirt from Lane Bryant.

1897990.jpg

TADA! I am very excited over this shirt. As most of you know I developed an obsession with all the awesome themed Disney Light Fixtures while on my last trip. I caught myself at Longhorn's this weekend checking out their light fixtures, musing on how neat they were. Clearly I have a problem. I am a little worried about the size of the Tee because sometimes their Tee's are cut smaller than their regular shirts. That's okay though because I have motivation to fit into it. Losing a bit of weight is one of my PreTrip Goals. If anything can help motivate me it's a Tee with a kickbutt Chandelier on it. Marc & I started walking just a few weeks before we went to Disney and I think it really helped us to not get as tired as quickly. I am hoping to do some major PreTrip walking/exercising. I am going to keep track of how many walks that I go on between now and May I think it will help keep me motivated. So if I don't post walking updates for a bit you all have my permission to kick my butt into gear. ;)

I'm really quite anxious that Disney hasn't posted the May 2009 hours yet. I have been checking multiple times a day but so far no luck. We've decided for now not to get Park Hoppers so I want to plan which parks we will go too on which day along with our ADR's. I have a rough draft of "The Plans." But I am still not 100% satisfied. I used the May 2008 hours as a guideline.

You may have noticed the Quote said to Lumiere at the beginning of this post. Each PTR update that I do is going to have a Disney Character as the Title along with a quote from them. The Character will be related somehow to the post that I am doing, Lumiere - Chandelier Tee Shirt, see where I am going with this? I don't think I can always get the quotes to match but I will do my best. I am doing this not only because I love Characters and movie quotes but because Characters are going to be a big focus of our trip. I had a blast meeting the few characters that I did in September but I feel like I missed out on a lot of characters greetings, especially at MNSSHP. I am especially excited about the prospect of meeting Tinkerbell and the other Fairies. I watched the Tinkerbell movie last week and it's really cute. Really cute! I have never been a huge Tink fan but over the last few months I have really grown to love her. I was also impressed that Lucy Liu, America Ferrara, Kristen Chenoweth, Raven Symone and Angelica Huston all voiced the other Fairies. Very cool. I recommend that you watch it.

For now I am going to leave with you with a list of possible breakfast ADR's. I welcome any comments or opinions on them as I still have some time until I can book them. We have 21 meal credits on the Deluxe Dining Plan so we can afford to do a few of them. Ideally, I think we would like to do 3 or 4. I don't want breakfast every morning especially if it's during park time. I think that we will use some of our snack credits to bring back "breakfast" foods. School Bread is considered a breakfast of champions, right? ;)

Breakfast ADR's.

* Crystal Palace --- This one is pretty set in stone. We LOVED getting into Magic Kingdom before the park opened. I dream about that Breakfast Lasagna and Breakfast Pizza. Yummmmm.

* Akersush Royal Banquet Hall --- I am not too interested in lunch here but the thought of a Princess Breakfast sounds pretty darn awesome to me. Plus the Unofficial Guide talks about their "massive iron chandeliers." I think this would also give me the chance to knock a few Princess character meet & greets off my list with a minimal amount of park time sacrificed. You know I wasn't too convinced but now listing my reasons makes me even more sure that this would be a good meal for us.

* O'hanas --- I sacrificed this reservation last trip for the Crystal Palace one. I am not 100% even though I would love to meet Lilo & Stitch. The food doesn't do much for me, it's more about the characters.

* Kona Cafe --- Another ADR that was sacrificed last trip. We had planned to go one morning but let's just say we were tired. I blame the way too comfy Wilderness Lodge beds. I don't want the Tonga Toast, I want the Macadamia Nut Pancakes. Of course I would convince Marc he wants the Tonga Toast so I could try it. Muhahahaha!

* Main Street Bakery --- Though not a place that needs an ADR, I would still like to eat one of their yummy looking selections. I plan to fit this in on a MK morning when we aren't doing CP.

To answer, yes, school bread IS the breakfast of champions.

Much a like a cinnamon bun from the Main Street bakery so huge, you'll question your capability to really eat it all by yourself, and then do it anyway. :lmao:

Great update! Good for you on the shirt. Hey, anything that gets you excited for your trip and motivates you to get healthy is a-okay in my book! Everyone needs a little motivation sometimes. :goodvibes

I hope you eat at Kona so I can live vicariously through you. I still haven't made it there yet. And I've debated breakfast with the princesses at Akershus as well, but have never bit the bullet. I'm DED over the fact that the massive iron chandeliers are a selling point for you. You crack me up, dearie, but in a totally good way. :thumbsup2

Yeah!! I'm so glad you bought it! It's perfect for you! And there is nothing wrong with a little wardrobe inspiration to fuel our fitness efforts!

How far in advance do they usually post park hours? When does your ADR window open?

Breakfasts. Tough for me as I'm not a breakfast lover. :confused3 Unless it comes w/ a mimosa. ;)

I think if I'm not crazy that POR has beignets in the food court? If so, you must try! :thumbsup2 Although not necessarily for breakfast. ;)

Your rationale for Akershush - the Unoffical Guide talks about their "massive chandelier" - cracks me up!!! :lmao:

Like your strategy at Kona -- best of both worlds!

:thumbsup2 I like the way you think, girlfriend!!

I'm so happy you bought yourself that shirt... it is sooooo you:goodvibes

Good choices for bfast!! I liked Boma's bfast alot though too... I'd be sorely tempted to do that again... and hit AK rope drop:upsidedow

All these plans are killing me.... i don't want to wait til July... I wonder if i can squeeze something in sooner.... NO...DO...NOT....LOOK....MUST...NOT...BOOK....MUST....KEEP...CURRENT....PLANS....MUST....NOT....BUCKLE....UNDER.....

:rotfl:

Paula

Love the shirt! I need to make the family walk, too, before our next trip, but with the cold weather coming all I want to do is curl up under a blanket!

Your breakfast ADRs look good -- we have eaten at all of them at one time or another and enjoyed all of them -- Kona and Crystal Palace would be our favorites of those.

Love the shirt! It is so you. Imagine you in that shirt in front of the castle....perfect!

The ADR's look pretty good so far. I've actually never had breakfast at any of them. I'll be curious to hear about them.

I drew the smilies in my trip report journal too! :rotfl2:

We really loved the feel of the Wilderness Lodge. It was so very relaxing. We loved the boat to Magic Kingdom too. In my TR, there is more on what we liked about WL. :goodvibes

WOO HOO! Do you have another trip planned...?? :confused:

You should do one, it's a lot of fun and it really keeps the Disney magic alive!

I have had the song stuck in my head since Saturday night now. :rotfl:

Welcome! I haven't thought about the AP yet. AP's overwhelm me. :headache:

Welcome!! I am really excited to stay at POR.

Hello Trixie!!

Me too! Though I am sad we are going to miss each other by such a short time!

Welcome. We will have fun!! If you love lists you have come to the right place. :rotfl2:

I know I should and I'm really thinking about it this time! We'll see what happens! :)

Featherduster: [to Lumiere the candlestick] I've been burnt by you before!

I truly feel loved with the responses from everyone since starting my PTR. The DIS really has enabled me to make so many friendships with incredible people. :grouphug:

I made my first official May 2009 Trip Purchase.

Anyone want to take a guess?

No?

Okay. I will tell you then. I bought the Chandelier Tee Shirt from Lane Bryant.

1897990.jpg

TADA! I am very excited over this shirt. As most of you know I developed an obsession with all the awesome themed Disney Light Fixtures while on my last trip. I caught myself at Longhorn's this weekend checking out their light fixtures, musing on how neat they were. Clearly I have a problem. I am a little worried about the size of the Tee because sometimes their Tee's are cut smaller than their regular shirts. That's okay though because I have motivation to fit into it. Losing a bit of weight is one of my PreTrip Goals. If anything can help motivate me it's a Tee with a kickbutt Chandelier on it. Marc & I started walking just a few weeks before we went to Disney and I think it really helped us to not get as tired as quickly. I am hoping to do some major PreTrip walking/exercising. I am going to keep track of how many walks that I go on between now and May I think it will help keep me motivated. So if I don't post walking updates for a bit you all have my permission to kick my butt into gear. ;)

I'm really quite anxious that Disney hasn't posted the May 2009 hours yet. I have been checking multiple times a day but so far no luck. We've decided for now not to get Park Hoppers so I want to plan which parks we will go too on which day along with our ADR's. I have a rough draft of "The Plans." But I am still not 100% satisfied. I used the May 2008 hours as a guideline.

You may have noticed the Quote said to Lumiere at the beginning of this post. Each PTR update that I do is going to have a Disney Character as the Title along with a quote from them. The Character will be related somehow to the post that I am doing, Lumiere - Chandelier Tee Shirt, see where I am going with this? I don't think I can always get the quotes to match but I will do my best. I am doing this not only because I love Characters and movie quotes but because Characters are going to be a big focus of our trip. I had a blast meeting the few characters that I did in September but I feel like I missed out on a lot of characters greetings, especially at MNSSHP. I am especially excited about the prospect of meeting Tinkerbell and the other Fairies. I watched the Tinkerbell movie last week and it's really cute. Really cute! I have never been a huge Tink fan but over the last few months I have really grown to love her. I was also impressed that Lucy Liu, America Ferrara, Kristen Chenoweth, Raven Symone and Angelica Huston all voiced the other Fairies. Very cool. I recommend that you watch it.

For now I am going to leave with you with a list of possible breakfast ADR's. I welcome any comments or opinions on them as I still have some time until I can book them. We have 21 meal credits on the Deluxe Dining Plan so we can afford to do a few of them. Ideally, I think we would like to do 3 or 4. I don't want breakfast every morning especially if it's during park time. I think that we will use some of our snack credits to bring back "breakfast" foods. School Bread is considered a breakfast of champions, right? ;)

Breakfast ADR's.

* Crystal Palace --- This one is pretty set in stone. We LOVED getting into Magic Kingdom before the park opened. I dream about that Breakfast Lasagna and Breakfast Pizza. Yummmmm.

* Akersush Royal Banquet Hall --- I am not too interested in lunch here but the thought of a Princess Breakfast sounds pretty darn awesome to me. Plus the Unofficial Guide talks about their "massive iron chandeliers." I think this would also give me the chance to knock a few Princess character meet & greets off my list with a minimal amount of park time sacrificed. You know I wasn't too convinced but now listing my reasons makes me even more sure that this would be a good meal for us.

* O'hanas --- I sacrificed this reservation last trip for the Crystal Palace one. I am not 100% even though I would love to meet Lilo & Stitch. The food doesn't do much for me, it's more about the characters.

* Kona Cafe --- Another ADR that was sacrificed last trip. We had planned to go one morning but let's just say we were tired. I blame the way too comfy Wilderness Lodge beds. I don't want the Tonga Toast, I want the Macadamia Nut Pancakes. Of course I would convince Marc he wants the Tonga Toast so I could try it. Muhahahaha!

* Main Street Bakery --- Though not a place that needs an ADR, I would still like to eat one of their yummy looking selections. I plan to fit this in on a MK morning when we aren't doing CP.

Love the shirt it's great!

Am I missing something....are you planning on skipping the MARY POPPINS character breakfast at 1900 PF AGAIN???? Strawberry Soup...hello!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LL, I really think that next Dec. we need to do a Princess breakfast meal. Just so we can hang out with our own kind, and get into the parks early for some photo time.;)

I'm here I'm here, sorry I'm late!! I can't wait to hear about all your plans for your next trip in this PTR!!

Love the shirt!! 3 of my shirts that I have recently bought have come from Lane Bryant. I too am trying to lose weight so we can motivate each other LOL!!!

Anyways great start and I can't wait to hear more!!!

PS..I'm going in December too...when are you going???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter