Super Target

Cochise

<font color=teal>Went last October and this Octobe
I am looking on the Super Target site for the new store off the 192 close to the Beltway, the directions state that travelling westbound you have to go past and turn left to come back on yourself. Is this one of these proper exits to get to tthe other carriageway? Hate to be taking a dangerous turn when walmart is 3 miles down the road.

Get those Claret n Blue!! superb result :rotfl:

Cheers

If you are talking at the new Disney west store then it svery simple.
As you drive the 192 tkke an eye out for the store on your left, you will see a set of traffic lights, at these lights take the left hand turn lane, you will turn right into the shopping mall that the target is in.
If you miss it you will then have to turn around and double back on yourself.
It's a really nice shop.

we tend to visit the target near mall at millenia after we have been there

Thanks for the help syko. I want to go there on night 1 to pick up some essentials, Sarah (DW) is not having it and will only visit Wal*Mart. We will settle on night one at Super Target and the next morning at Wal*Mart i think

Not to put a spanner in the works - but there is also a Publix not far away - if you want to pick a few things up on the first night.

The villa at WH looks lovely - we have stayed at this community 3 times now and find the location is great. Hope you have a super time :)

Been to the publix, remember it as that was a night that the Cowboys played the Giants and everyone was buzzing. I think the Super Target is slightly nearer to us (maybe)?

If you are going straight from the airport you can go to the one that is east on the 192 - on the way - otherwise the west one is slightly farther than the new SuperTarget - but closer than the WalMart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter