• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunshine Seasons...a few questions

Tootles

Mouseketeer
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot-Questions:

First of all, if my DS6 on the DDP wants to order the chicken drumstick kids meal, and he would like the strawberry shortcake for dessert, is that an option? Or, is he only offered a cookie or something as a dessert? :confused3

Second, what exactly IS the "asian chocolate cake"? Details please! :love:

Thanks All!

Does nobody know? Please don't bury me on page 2 with no response.....:worried:

We were there in Aug. and they were no longer allowing a desert option for children. You got to choose two choices from grapes, applesauce, and carrots.

Is Sunshine Seasons the CS next to the entrance for Soarin'? And do they serve B-fast? I thought I read that they do yet can't seem to find a B-fast menu. :confused3

While I always get the strawberry shortcake as my desert here, the others are correct and kid's deserts are pre-selected. You could always give him your desert and you could eat his, or save it for later. Please ask while you're there and post back if things have changed.

Or my understanding is you could use a snack credit to purchase his strawberry shortcake separately.

Is Sunshine Seasons the CS next to the entrance for Soarin'? And do they serve B-fast? I thought I read that they do yet can't seem to find a B-fast menu. :confused3

Yes they have all types of breakfast pastries and there is one stand open selling breakfast foods similar to any other CS breakfast on site. The line is super long tho because it is just the 1 stand

We were there in Aug. and they were no longer allowing a desert option for children. You got to choose two choices from grapes, applesauce, and carrots.

Boy, that's pretty crappy.

"Sorry sweetheart, Mommy and Daddy are going to eat our yummy cake and you can have your unsweetened applesause for the umpteenth time this week."

Boy, that's pretty crappy.

"Sorry sweetheart, Mommy and Daddy are going to eat our yummy cake and you can have your unsweetened applesause for the umpteenth time this week."

We have two kids and we always just share the two desserts between the fous of us. For lunch this is more than enough. You can always purchase something add'l for them as well, like the worms in dirt is like $1.25 or something. And I also have snack credits burning to be spent :goodvibes
We keep the grapes at the CS for snacking in the park.

:thumbsup2
We have two kids and we always just share the two desserts between the fous of us. For lunch this is more than enough. You can always purchase something add'l for them as well, like the worms in dirt is like $1.25 or something. And I also have snack credits burning to be spent :goodvibes
We keep the grapes at the CS for snacking in the park.

I agree its not the way 'we' our family would do it - but this is what we've done - Make lemonades!

Thanks everyone...not the response I was hoping for...but was the one I expected! :rolleyes: DH and I are already giving up our yummy creme brulee for our DS8 and DS6 to get the smores and moose dessert at LeCellier, now this....I think I'll just pay the $3 or so for him to indulge in strawberry shortcake! ;) The snack credit was a great idea too, but we'll be using most of ours for breakfast pasteries. Not the most "thrifty" choice, but it saves us from packing or buying groceries. Packing the grapes from the kids meals to go and munching in the parks was super smart too! :thumbsup2

It is, and they do serve breakfast. At least, they did in late May. I wanted something to drink, and they didn't have anything out but oj, milk, chocolate milk, and a couple other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter