Sunshine - Get $25 Disney gift card for $20 cashout

sunshinegirl said:
I just credited absolutely everything that I could get back from all of the merchants. I'm guessing that a few more of you can probably cash out now. :cool1: I'll keep checking back with the merchants throughout the day to make sure that I have everything as up to date as possible. If it hits 5 or 6 this evening and you are really close to the $20 and think that there might be some credits out there for you somewhere, fill out the Contact form and I will see if I can find them.

Sunshinegirl,

I cashed out for my Disney card on Monday and I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put into the site, it is my favorite rewards program by far.

IMALOVNDISNEY said:
Thank you sunshinegirl :sunny:

I just cashed in my first $20. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks to everyone on this board for recommending SR. I have reached the $20 is a short amount of time, and it has been alot of fun (very addicting). As soon as I get to work the first things I pull up on the computer are SR and DisBoards and they stay up all day.
I'm looking forward to earning more with SR.

I second that! I love Sunshine Rewards! I think I've been a member since 6/07/06 and I have $4.47 in my account already. I agree that it's addicting. I haven't shopped through there yet, but I only buy when I need something, so that day is coming. I'll probably shop through Disney shopping for sure when my nieces birthday rolls around. Then I can reap more rewards faster.

Keep up the excellent work Sunshinegirl!!!

I received mine this morning!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I am putting it away for our OCt trip!!! pirate: :beach: :boat:

Anyone who cashed out on Monday should probably have theirs by Monday. If you cashed out on Tuesday or Wednesday, Disney delayed them by 2 days. Apparently they thought that it was a fraudlent transaction because I ordered so many of them and had them sent so many different places! I got a letter in the mail Friday and immediately called them. They just wanted me to verify the addresses by phone. So don't be surprised if it takes until the end of next week for the rest of you. But they are all on their way! :sunny:

Any idea on whether they will have a bonus like this again soon? I would love the extra $$$ for our trip! I just signed up today and am so excited!

There was an email sent out earlier this week saying they were doing the 25 dollar gift card for 20.00 again next week, although it did not specify an exact date. Check on the site under email links. I believe mine was dated either the 18th or the 19th, it may have been titled "Visit Sunshine rewards Today".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter