Sunshine - Get $25 Disney gift card for $20 cashout

The redemption came up for me and I cashed out!! I'm so excited!!!!

I love Sunshine Rewards!!!

I just cashed out my $40.00 today for $50.00 YAHOO!!! Look for the special link under the other 2 Disney redemptions.

Sunshinegirl...are your the Sunshine Rewards girl??

BTW, I did the biggest loser and cancelled within an hour or 2 with no hassles. I was actually considering keeping it, but with all the ads & pop-ups I said no way. I told the girl I cancelled with that I wasn't going to pay $20 a month for endless advertisements, she said she appreciated the comments. No problems at all with cancelling!

You all are really taking me up on this offer! I think I have processed over $1000 in Disney gift cards already today and it is only the first day! :thumbsup2

Sunshinegirl you do a GREAT job with the site and thanks for all your personal attention. Good job!!

I already cashed out for one gift card and I am waiting on a couple of other payments so I can cash out again! I hope they come in the next two days! I love that site and have already made $60 Disney Dollars and the $25 gift card for my trip in Sept. :Pinkbounc

thelionqueen said:
I just cashed out my $40.00 today for $50.00 YAHOO!!! Look for the special link under the other 2 Disney redemptions.

Sunshinegirl...are your the Sunshine Rewards girl??

BTW, I did the biggest loser and cancelled within an hour or 2 with no hassles. I was actually considering keeping it, but with all the ads & pop-ups I said no way. I told the girl I cancelled with that I wasn't going to pay $20 a month for endless advertisements, she said she appreciated the comments. No problems at all with cancelling!

How long did it take to get the credit for The Biggest Loser? Did you get the credit before you cancelled? TIA!

lap1031 said:
How long did it take to get the credit for The Biggest Loser? Did you get the credit before you cancelled? TIA!
I was just going to ask the same question!!!

I am concerned b/c I think I clicked the banner to sign up and not the link that said click here to sign up - I don't think that should matter

I hope my credit comes through today or tomorrow so I can get the $25 gift card!!!

I did the Biggest Loser and received my credit within a couple of days, actully I think it was only one day, but it was super easy to cancel.

Seems like the crediting is getting slower than this weekend. I bet the site is having lots more traffic & orders!
Sure hope I get all my points by tomorrow! I'm dying for a $25 gift card... party: .

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: WOO HOO!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I got my credit from Biggest Loser and just ordered my Disney card - thanks everyone!!!!!

I just credited absolutely everything that I could get back from all of the merchants. I'm guessing that a few more of you can probably cash out now. :cool1: I'll keep checking back with the merchants throughout the day to make sure that I have everything as up to date as possible. If it hits 5 or 6 this evening and you are really close to the $20 and think that there might be some credits out there for you somewhere, fill out the Contact form and I will see if I can find them.

sunshinegirl said:
LOL! I do own Sunshine Rewards.

Thank you sunshinegirl :sunny:

I just cashed in my first $20. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thanks to everyone on this board for recommending SR. I have reached the $20 is a short amount of time, and it has been alot of fun (very addicting). As soon as I get to work the first things I pull up on the computer are SR and DisBoards and they stay up all day.
I'm looking forward to earning more with SR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!