dscn0339.jpg

dscn0338.jpg

dscn0337.jpg

dscn0334.jpg

dscn0332.jpg

dscn0088.jpg

dscn0074.jpg

Disney2012057.jpg

Sunrise in Epcot! Unique experience for sure since World Showcase doesn't open til 11! This picture was taken on the lake during the fishing excursion Sept. 2012! Then we got this ultra rare one too of the last flight of the space shuttle attached to the plane, flying what looks like over space ship earth right at sunrise!!!
Disney2012063.jpg

Sorry it's so far away, but it happened so quick, there was no time to switch to a zoom lens, by the time we realized what was happening, my dad just snapped a picture!!

Disney2012057.jpg

Sunrise in Epcot! Unique experience for sure since World Showcase doesn't open til 11! This picture was taken on the lake during the fishing excursion Sept. 2012! Then we got this ultra rare one too of the last flight of the space shuttle attached to the plane, flying what looks like over space ship earth right at sunrise!!!
Disney2012063.jpg

Sorry it's so far away, but it happened so quick, there was no time to switch to a zoom lens, by the time we realized what was happening, my dad just snapped a picture!!

Your space shuttle picture is one of my all time pics at Disney! :thumbsup2
Great timing...great job!!!!!!:cheer2:

May while riding the TTA:
original.jpg

September at Marketplace:
original.jpg

September, Pleasure Island boat dock:
original.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter