Summer's Last Hurrah September 2021 Exercise Challenge

50 minutes today - for the first time since the Spring it felt 'chilly' out - it was 67'. :P Can you tell I grew up in Florida?

Looks like I need to get in another 105 minutes before Friday, which feels possible if I push myself. Fingers crossed. Has someone taken over Halloween month? I know I'm not always the best group leader but I do love Halloween season soooooooo?

595/700

Yay to sophy1996 for reaching Rustic Red and Hooray for Me reaching Goodbye Green!
Check out these very cute fall-inspired Minnie Ears from etsy. Definitely what I had in mind for "Rustic Red."

And when I came up with "Goodbye Green" I was thinking of all the plants dying off as the weather cools down. 🍂 But I was also thinking of saying "Goodbye" to September and "Hello" to October! @Raya , I would love if you hosted us next month!

Wonderful color changes! BonnieF has reached Peaceful Pink. PollyannaMom and sophy1996 have reached Goodbye Green! And thanks to all the contributions, our team has reached Rustic Red! And every minute really counted for that! Good work everyone! I'll return in a day or two to round up final minutes. Hope to see you all in the next month!

Just barely making goal this month. Adding 410 final minutes - horses, walking, obe strength/pilates/yoga. I was actually going to be 25 minutes short this time, but I decided to squeeze in an extra walk!

2500/2500

Thanks for keeping us on track this month, Elizabeth Smith!

LOL, I said I'd come back in a day or two to tally up final minutes, but that turned into 21 days. LOL. Better late than never, I guess.

Twilight Sparkle reached Goodbye Green and piglet1979 reached Peaceful Pink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter