Summer's Last Hurrah September 2021 Exercise Challenge

Got my 35 minutes in this morning - it's easier on these cooler mornings. (395/700)
Did you all see that gorgeous moon last night? So many beautiful thing in the fall - just wish we could skip winter and go right back into spring.

p9Q.gif

Happy first day of fall! It was actually pretty cool here in Texas the last two days. I don't know if the rest of you are experiencing fall weather yet, but I wouldn't mind if it stays like this for a few more days (though I will definitely miss summer)!

Congrats to ljcrochet and BonnieF for reaching Popsicle Purple and to Me for reaching Peaceful Pink!

9/23 38 minutes
9/24 30 minutes.
I got my latest scan results, my liver is clear and my pancreas is stable. Tumor didn’t shrink but it didn’t grow. So the PA said it’s great news.
My Apple Watch was acting up today. I don’t know what it thought I did but it thinks I did 420 minutes of exercise not the 30 I really did.

475 since last check in - horses, walking, walk/jog, growwithjo, obe (mostly strength classes)

2090/2500

What a horrible last part of the week we've had. We had a shooting in a grocery store 1/2 mile from our home. I was outside and heard all of the sirens and helicopters and knew something terrible had happened. The whole town is shaken and devastated. It's so surreal. It could have easily been one of us in there, and I'm heartbroken for those that were there. I haven't had the energy to do much except for horses the past couple of days. Thank goodness for them and for the property they are on. Being out there with them is so good for the soul. Plus, as of this week, I can ride again. Slowly for now, but it's something, and I sure needed it after all of this.

ljcrochet, I'm very happy to hear about your test results! That's wonderful!

BonnieF, yes! I did see that moon. It was gorgeous!

Elizabeth Smith, love those Tink pins!

+20

985/1200

ljcrochet, so glad you’re getting good news!

Twilight Sparkle, that’s so sad! The Boulder grocery shooting was in our neck of the woods, though not so close as that. Such a tragic event is really tough on the community.

38 minutes for a lunchtime walk today! Dance class tonight, but I'd rather nap. It's funny how I have plenty of energy for Disney but none in my normal life... :rolleyes1 We started talking about moving down to Disney again today, have to say it's a pleasant dream.

485/700

We have a lot of color changes today! Twilight Sparkle, Raya, and sophy1996 have all reached Peaceful Pink! I have reached Rustic Red! And ljcrochet is the first to reach Goodbye Green!

Our color changes reflect the changing colors all around us this season! This image comes from a cute Cosmopolitan article (of all places) featuring Disney Princess fall-themed fanart. Check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter