Summer's Last Hurrah September 2021 Exercise Challenge

I have been doing pretty good with my time lately except for yesterday. Monday on my walk I hurt my hip. I am no clue what I did. I was just walking and then started to get shooting pains through my hip. About 24 hours later it was much better, though today I can still feel it but it is just a dull pain now. So I only missed one day of getting my 30 minutes.

Sept 8 -- 30
Sept 9 -- 30
Sept 10 -- 25
Sept 11 -- 53
Sept 12 -- 58
Sept 13 -- 34
Sept 14 -- 0

Total -- 440/900

I am a bit a head of my time. I only need 28.75 a day. I am going to keep working on getting ahead of my time. My goal is to end a head of time and think about upping my time next month to 45 minutes a day.

Happy Hump Day! We're halfway through the week AND halfway through the month! We have just a few days left of summer before we dip into fall...

Now, let's announce the color changes! piglet1979 and BonnieF have both reached Sun Kiss Orange (and piglet1979 is suuuupppper close to the next color change as well!) Meanwhile, sophy1996 and I have reached Popsicle Purple. Hooray!

To fit today's theme, how about a recipe for a Pandora Night Blossom inspired popsicle?

Happy Hump Day! We're halfway through the week AND halfway through the month! We have just a few days left of summer before we dip into fall...

Now, let's announce the color changes! piglet1979 and BonnieF have both reached Sun Kiss Orange (and piglet1979 is suuuupppper close to the next color change as well!) Meanwhile, sophy1996 and I have reached Popsicle Purple. Hooray!

To fit today's theme, how about a recipe for a Pandora Night Blossom inspired popsicle?
View attachment 605139
YUM!!!!! I love the drink version so much!!!! Might have to make these.

9/13 - 90 minutes from 2 sweaty hours of dance class - they didn't warn me class was outside! No a/c means you're sweating even when you stop to listen to instructions.
9/14 25 minute walk
9/17 22 minute walk

There's a chance we're going to put another trip on our agenda for the December time frame. I'm super excited, and hoping it actually happens.

281/700

We have color changes!

Raya has reached Sun Kiss Orange and Twilight Sparkle has become Popsicle Purple!

While on the subject of popsicles...
While I have definitely enjoyed a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich or Premium Bar from one of these ice cream carts before... I have never been tempted by the popsicles and I'm sure I've never seen anyone else order one either! Have you ever had a popsicle from an ice cream cart? Or, like me, are you unable to resist food which is shaped like Mickey Mouse?

While on the subject of popsicles...
Have you ever had a popsicle from an ice cream cart? Or, like me, are you unable to resist food which is shaped like Mickey Mouse?

I'm generally a sucker for Mickey-shaped treats, but I have gotten popsicles when I was too hot for actual food (yes, even ice cream) - either an Itzakadoozie (because I'm a kid at heart) or an Edy's strawberry pop (so I could say it was at least a little bit healthy).

Thur. - 20
Fri. - 15
Sat. - 15

295/500

110 minutes yesterday - We went to the Zoo, and walking (mostly uphill) for hours. I was shocked when my Fitbit told me how long my heart rate was up!

More importantly, I had my first Mickey Bar last trip and it was amazing! I'm now team Mickey bar all the way. (Especially since my beloved Citrus Swirl is off the menu :sad:)

391/700

Adding time. Yesterday was a lazy day. I did nothing but cook dinner and watch football. I am feeling a bit bad about that. I could have gotten on the treadmill for 30 minutes and still watched football at the same time. On the other hand, everyone in my house is fighting a cold. DS had it the week after Labor Day, DD this weekend and DH started yesterday and stayed home from work today. Either I had a very mild case of it back when DS had it or I haven't yet and maybe resting all day yesterday will help me not to get it. We shall see. We do not think it is COVID as we had DS tested and it was negative and we are all vaccinated. So a better chance of it not being Covid then if we were not vaccinated.

Sept 15 -- 32
Sept 16 -- 36
Sept 17 -- 18
Sept 18 -- 21
Sept 19 -- 0

Total -- 547/900

Ok, so now I am behind. That was a rougher end of the week then I thought. It is not bad though. I just need to average 32 minutes a day.

So glad I can add 70 minutes to my total, so I can join the purple party!! (360/700) :flower:
We hit the beach this afternoon - we never know when the last day of the season will be. But it was lovely!
Can't say I've ever had a frozen treat that didn't come in a glass in the parks - but I'll put it on the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter