Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

I just got my package today!! I love the flip flop candle holder (reminds me of Jimmy Buffett!!) and the yummy smelling candles. The scrap stuff will come in handy when I do my beach page!! I have figured out who mine is. If I am correct, she is going to WDW in 22 days!! Also, if it is you...your birthday is the day before mine and one year earlier. Your gift bag and card really helped me out. Thank you thank you. I love my stuff!!!:wave:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Got my package today! I got a really cute red, white and blue, stars & strips picture frame that is shaped like a flip flop (tooo cute), a neat chalkboard/Mickey Mouse pin (can't wait to add it to my collection) and cool silver metal bookmark with mouse ears on the top with the following inscription, "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse!" Walt Disney

What words of wisdom! I absolutely love everything!

There was a note on a Hard Rock Hotel notepad, and I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I'm not going to name names so as not to spoil the surprise. :hyper:

:wave: Thanks Secret Pal! :hug:

Came home from work to find a package waiting. My secret pal sent me a bunch of stickers (some disney, some holiday ones and the flower stickers smell so good!), a nice silver roller pen, a spiral bound journal book, some really cute note cards that have different designs featuring teddy bears and cats, and an Eeyore pez dispenser and candy.

Thank you so much, secret pal! You left me a clue, so I'm gonna try and figure out who you are. When I do I'll post.

Terri

I got my package! Wine, hot sauce and cookies. The cookies I know I love. I can't wait to try the other goodies. And I'm not sure who my secret pal is, but I'll be working on that one.

Secret Pal - Thank you!

Lori

Originally posted by patsal
Now, I think I can try to guess--after snooping around a bunch I think it may be jcemom?! If it is Thank You Tracey!
I won't say if it was me or not, but I guess we'll all find out soon, right?

I received a Disney Princess postcard from my secret pal to let me know that my package is coming late! (Ooooo...I can't wait to get it!) Hmmm...that should definitely narrow down my list of "possible suspects" huh? I'll have to "look around" and see WHO I can find that is at Disney or has just come home... princess:

Hello All!
I am enjoying reading all of your posts. It's fun watching everyone guess. I am so excited to check the mail everyday. This is making my wait for Disney so much easier. It sounds like everyone has gotten some really neat packages. I love finding out what everyone's gotten.

--Renee:flower1:

Originally posted by eller
I got my package! Wine, hot sauce and cookies. .

Secret Pal - Thank you!

Lori

Strange combination, is the hot sauce to spice up the wine or the cookies?

Everyone is getting great packages!

I got my package from my secret pal. And after spending 2.5 hours in the ER yesterday morning - it sure brightened my day!!!

I received:

Winnie the Pooh deck of playing cards
Winnie the pooh photo album
a cucumber melon wax bear - which is absolutely gorgeous!!! and smells fabulous!!!

My secrect pal is:

Dtuleya - Thank you!!!!

ps - did you make the bear???

I am surprised that my secret pal has not posted yet. I know she received her package because I tracked it via UPS. Maybe if she was a frequent RP board visitor maybe she would post? I will be bummed if I don't see her on here. :confused:

shelbyjosh- Your pal is having computer problems. That is probably why she hasn't posted yet.

I received my package today. I was soo excited to open it!!:bounce: I received a shot glass from WDW with aerosmith rockin roller coaster on it (my favorite ride!), a package of assorted die cuts for scrap booking with some great designs, and a wonderful vanilla candle which is burning as I type and it smells wonderful!:cloud9: I loved everything! The funny thing about the shot glass is we just returned fromWDW and everyone in my family bought something out of the gift shop at the end of the ride except me and out of my family I am the biggest fan of the ride and of the group. So now I have a souvenir from the ride! I'm going to have to hide my diecuts from my one daughter. she has gotten into scrapbooking quite seriously and she has already began telling me what "we" can do with them. I'm thinking the "we" is more "she".::yes:: So now I have to guess? Well, I have some ideas who it isn't and some strong possibilities of who it is, but I must do some more research. My secret pal told me she is from Philly and she is training for some triathlons. Thank you so much for my package!

Sorry, things just got back to normal around here...my package went out this morning...so sorry for the delay!!

Received my package a while ago, just before leaving on vacation. I love all the stuff. I received, if I can remember correctly, a frame (which is pretty) a package that contains a loofah sponge, bath puff, a pumice stick and soap bar that smells wonderful. Plus other things.

I have no idea who you are but that you live in Ohio. I am guessing that you don't frequent in posting but I could be wrong. Can't wait to see who you are.

Sue

I think my secret pal is (tah-dah): Allie (Eeyore74)!

Am I right? If not, then I'm totally clueless.

Terri

Sorry, Terri! But I'm not your secret pal. But I'm flattered you thought of me. lol

Good luck figuring it out!

Got my package today! Thank you secret pal! I got a Fourth of July Eeyore beanie that has the rocket on his back with stars that light up. Too cute! And I got an adorable puppy pad with a pencil and yummy smelling vanilla soap. Cool stuff!!

I've got two names in mind. patsal or Naisy68. Hmmm... I think I will go with my first guess of patsal. Am I right??? :hyper:

Thanks again Secret Pal! I love my goodies!

I've got two names in mind. patsal or Naisy68. Hmmm... I think I will go with my first guess of patsal. Am I right???

Maybe .... you never know...you'll have to wait until July to be certain!:cool1:

Hmm, I wonder who eeyore74s pal is. Could it be me? I'll never tell (until July) Isn't this fun??

Still waiting patiently for my package, I'm sure it's on the way. In the mean time, I shall just wait and enjoy reading everyone's guesses.

So far, two people have guessed me and only one of them can be correct OR maybe it's someone else altogether. You'll have to wait and see.

--Renee:flower1:

My secret pal's hint was that Eeyore was her (his?) favorite character. That's why I thought it was Allie (Eeyore74).
Guess I have to do some investigating.

Terri:confused3

My Secret Pal shouldn't have any problem figuring out who I am...I left a very 'subtle' hint in the package!! ;):p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter