Summer dining promo - gift card for dining upon check in - June 15 to September 15/23 details in link posted

Just modified my package to include the dining card. We are staying at Port Orlens Riverside 9/9-19 and received $100 per night per room. We are staying 10 nights so our card is for $1000. The price of our package increased by a total of $98 for the entire stay ( different room rates for the card promo) I gladly paid $98 for $1000 free dining!

I booked for the first time today. Anticipate we will receive a $450 e-gift card after check-in as we're booked for 9 nights at Pop so $50/night. I'll take it!

For value resorts, this is a better offer than a room discount!

Just modified my package to include the dining card. We are staying at Port Orlens Riverside 9/9-19 and received $100 per night per room. We are staying 10 nights so our card is for $1000. The price of our package increased by a total of $98 for the entire stay ( different room rates for the card promo) I gladly paid $98 for $1000 free dining!
I thought the max was $750?

Get up to a $750 Disney Dining Promo Card when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night, 4-day vacation package that includes:

• A room at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
  • Theme park ticket(s)
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/spring-2023-dine-card-offer/
Yes but it says when booking a 5-night stay. More nights = larger gift card.

If you believe something different, I’d recommend calling to ask then share what you’re tools here.

Many have booked but your understanding is different. We cannot convince you so it’s best to ask Disney themselves and share what they tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter