• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions Needed - Snack Creds @ Disney Springs & Boardwalk

DeterminedOne

DIS Veteran
Kind of a two part question. Having trouble finding a list that includes Disney Springs & the Boardwalk for using snack credits. Looking for sweet snacks, not pretzels, chips and the likes.
We are using DDxP and will have 12 credits each.
Save for the few we use at Food & Wine, we likely won't use them effectively without a game plan. (We arrive early in the day and have a 6:20 dinner reservation. Want to avoid eating too much at F&W. That is the reason for using so few credits there.)

The game plan is to forgo dessert at the restaurants and use snack credits instead. Seems counterproductive to drive up the overall cost at the restaurants by ordering dessert, thus driving up the amount we have to tip - when we have snack credits.
We also don't want to be one of those families that end up in the gift shop the last day trying to use up remaining credits. Not saying there is anything wrong with that - I just want to avoid a mad dash situation, if possible.

Also - here's a list of where we are dining in which dessert is an option. Any dessert you would recommend as "not to miss" at these places? Not poo-pooing the idea of ordering dessert altogether ...:flower1:

Jiko
Yachtsman
Teppen Edo
Boathouse
Tiffins
Raglan Road
50's PT

My first suggestion is to have at least one person order a dessert, so you can share. All of your choices except maybe Teppan Edo have some yummy desserts. You may have to flip a coin as to which one you want to share.

I know Boardwalk Bakery and Ample Hills on the Boardwalk have snack options.

Goofy's over at DS does too.

Also - here's a list of where we are dining in which dessert is an option. Any dessert you would recommend as "not to miss" at these places? Not poo-pooing the idea of ordering dessert altogether ...:flower1:

Jiko
Yachtsman
Teppen Edo
Boathouse
Tiffins
Raglan Road
50's PT

Raglan Road: Bread Pudding there is delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter