• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions for Hollywood hotel/motel?

macslacker

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Our Disneyland trip the week of Nov 14-18 will conclude with us driving back up north through California. On the evening of the 18th, we're wanting to stay in Hollywood as we'll be seeing the new Harry Potter movie that day at one of the big movie palaces, and sightseeing through Hollywood that day as well.

As we do not know that area at all, I'm looking for any/all suggestions regarding hotel/motel for that evening. We're pretty budget-minded, although I suppose we'd be looking at the 2-3 star range. None of the travel sites I've been to (Travelocity, Expedia, HotWire, etc.) seem to offer "family suites" like we'll be in when we're at Disneyland, and we'd prefer not to have to take two full rooms for our family of 6.

Help!

Thanks much for the time,
MacSlacker

macslacker said:
Hi everyone,

Our Disneyland trip the week of Nov 14-18 will conclude with us driving back up north through California. On the evening of the 18th, we're wanting to stay in Hollywood as we'll be seeing the new Harry Potter movie that day at one of the big movie palaces, and sightseeing through Hollywood that day as well.

As we do not know that area at all, I'm looking for any/all suggestions regarding hotel/motel for that evening. We're pretty budget-minded, although I suppose we'd be looking at the 2-3 star range. None of the travel sites I've been to (Travelocity, Expedia, HotWire, etc.) seem to offer "family suites" like we'll be in when we're at Disneyland, and we'd prefer not to have to take two full rooms for our family of 6.

Help!

Thanks much for the time,
MacSlacker

A few years back we stayed at a Best Western on Sunset Strip that was very nice. It was right in the middle of it all. It seemed like it had been an old hotel that was converted into current. The floors in the hallway were unlevel and very long. It was way cool. It made you think that you were in the 1940's but it did have all the ammenities, like fridg, iron and computer stuff.

Thanks much for that, and for the good signature block idea as well!

event.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter