Substitutions in counter service meals ?

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever been able to do this ? There are a lot of meals in AK that come with beans or vegetables at Tusker house and Flame tree. My daughter wont eat veg or beans and I was wondering whether they might substitute them for fries ? anyone done this at counter service ?

Oh I dont know..I guess you will just have to ask.. Might have to pay OOP for the fries tho. I think the TS places will be better for sub. You never know tho, never hurts to ask I say..

I substitute cole slaw for the corn on the rib platter at Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom all the time. They have never charged me extra.

The garlicky green beans served with the chicken at Tusker House are so good. Your daughter might change her mind about beans after trying these. The meal also comes with great mashed potatoes with gravy. My guess is they would give you a double serving of the potatoes instead of the beans if you were to ask.

Fries are likely to cost extra since, as far as I know, they are not generally served with meals but are listed as an extra item available for an additional price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter