Studio Availability Mid Oct

JoanneDisFan

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about renting points for our next trip and staying dvc for the first time. We were planning on May 21-28 2018 but are now thinking about moving it up to Oct 14-21 2017. What are my chances of finding any studios available other than OKW or SS. Ideally, we would want BC, BW, AKL, BLT. I'd rather not have to pay a deposit to only find out there is nothing available.

The middle two weeks of October are among the extremely high DVC demand times of the year and getting anything at 7 months out is difficult; at five months out even your two exceptions of SSR and OKW are likely to be gone.

Unless the stars align (you happen to make the request when a cancellation occurs, there is no wait list that matches the cancellation and an owner makes the reservation right away) there is no way you will get a studio for a full week in Oct this late at any of your choices. I also think @drusba is right about OKW and SSR. I was looking at availability recently and I don't think there was a full week to be had anywhere in a studio in Oct. Unfortunately Oct is SO popular for DVC bookings that many near park resort studios are fully booked even before the Seven month window opens and once the seven month window opens the others tend to fill up quickly as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter