Stroller return at a different resort?

CastAStone

Math and business nerd. Not an insider.
Can I leave an off-site stroller rental return at a resort I didn't stay at? We're at AKL-KV for our upcoming trip and I'd love to avoid driving all the way back there after our departure day (which we're spending at MK) and just leave the stroller at the Contemporary bell services on our monorail trip back to the parking lot. Has anyone done this? Will Disney let you? We're planning to use Orlando Stroller Rentals if it makes a difference.

You would need to make arrangements with Orlando Rentals. Your rental agreement is with Orlando Strollers and not Disney.

You would need to make arrangements with Orlando Rentals. Your rental agreement is with Orlando Strollers and not Disney.
Orlando Stroller Rental doesn't seem to care. The instructions to return the stroller are to leave it with bell services at the resort, and I'm trying to understand if that has to be my resort.

I've done this with a scooter where I had a split stay--just call Orlando Stroller Rental and let them know you want to pick up at AKL/KV and drop off at Contemporary--I'm sure it won't be an issue you need to just make arrangements.

Done this several times with different companies during split stays. I am nearly certain if you contact them and let them know it'll be fine.

I rented a stroller in June from them. If I remember correct, you indicate where you want them to drop it off and where you want them to pick it up.

Call and ask?
I've done this with a scooter where I had a split stay--just call Orlando Stroller Rental and let them know you want to pick up at AKL/KV and drop off at Contemporary--I'm sure it won't be an issue you need to just make arrangements.
Done this several times with different companies during split stays. I am nearly certain if you contact them and let them know it'll be fine.
I rented a stroller in June from them. If I remember correct, you indicate where you want them to drop it off and where you want them to pick it up.

Do any of you know that if the Hotel is OK with it since I am not a guest at the resort I want to return the stroller to? The hotel is who I am ultimately returning it to, then Orlando Stroller Rentals gets it from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter