• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

stroller rentals

dreaming

Mouseketeer
we will be traveling to wdw in november. we have a 5 year old who weighs about 40 pounds, also our friends have a 7 year old who weighs about 75 lbs. do the strollers you can rent at the parks hold children of these sizes? are they bulky? how much do they cost? anyone have recommendations on wether to bring a cheep umbrella stroller or rent one at the parks? if we bring an umbrella stroller are there lockers we can rent that would hold it till we needed it? HELP!!! thanks - these boards are great - i'm starting to get really excited, first time ever that i want winter time to come fast!

Hi just returned and we rented strollers. They cost $6 for a single and $12 for a double. My 7 year rode in the stroller when my 4 year walk. He is 70 lbs. The strollers are very durable. We liked the strollers at all the parks except MGM. They are more like a running stroller. The other parks that strollers are made of a hard molded plastic and you can fit a lot more stuff in these strollers. I do not think you all will have trouble. I would rent two single strollers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter