Stroller Rental Question

SamSam

http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I am renting a double stroller for my grandsons. Is there a stroller company that still drops off with valet or are you required to meet upon delivery? Thanks so much!

If you are staying at a WDW onsite resort, only ScooterBug can deliver directly via Bell Services. Any other vendor you will need to meet in person. If you are flying, I think there is a vendor at MCO (maybe Kingdom Strollers?).

If you are staying at a non-WDW resort, most likely the vendor can deliver to Bell Services.

If you are staying at a WDW onsite resort, only ScooterBug can deliver directly via Bell Services. Any other vendor you will need to meet in person. If you are flying, I think there is a vendor at MCO (maybe Kingdom Strollers?).

If you are staying at a non-WDW resort, most likely the vendor can deliver to Bell Services.
Thank you so much, I'll look up ScooterBug. My daughter is flying in with her big crew (6 kids) and I'm hiring a town car to get them to the resort so having a stroller at valet would be perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter