• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Strap for disposable camera?

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
We got the kids a couple of disposable cameras for their goodie bags. I'd like them to be able to carry them around their necks (so we don't have to carry them ;) ), but they don't have straps or any "loops" to fasten a lanyard through. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to make and attach a neck strap? They're only 7 & 5, so 'fashionable' isn't necessary.
TIA!

We got the kids a couple of disposable cameras for their goodie bags. I'd like them to be able to carry them around their necks (so we don't have to carry them ;) ), but they don't have straps or any "loops" to fasten a lanyard through. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to make and attach a neck strap? They're only 7 & 5, so 'fashionable' isn't necessary.
TIA!

Buy a key lanyard, and try attaching the lanyard to the camera with heavy duty rubber bands, or cable ties. Cable ties would probably be more secure, but you'd have to use new ones for each new camera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_tie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter