Strange encounter at Old Key West pool?

RapunzelRN

I wanna go to disney.
Anyone else have something like this happen or am I being a bit dramatic…

There was an older man at the main pool this weekend, came up to me while I was walking around with the kids and asked me if I had any extra spots for Moonlight Magic. I was a bit surprised he was asking me when he didn’t even know me. Funny I’m actually a white card so I said “Definitely not sir.” If I had a way of going, I’d have to tag along with another member lol.

Do people just randomly go around asking strangers if they can tag along to MM?

It is a little strange, but maybe assumed most who stay at OKW are DVC and didn’t hurt to ask!

It has happened to me at AKL and BWV for:
AK MM Event
MK MM Event
TL MM Event
Some people just want something and they ask; why not?
Not that I would ever do so.

When I book for MM, I book it for everyone in my party. Inevitably, there are one or two people who do not want to participate. It is too late by this time to let Disney know. I would happily bring in other people if we could work out the logistics.

I wouldnt do it. But randomly in the reverse I asked a total stranger if they wanted a GotG preview ride. Im the designated preview ticket getter in my circle of friends. One of my party (not in my household) was unsure if she had allergies or something else. She stayed home. I took her band with us into the park. Honestly I didnt think it would work because the band hadnt scanned in for the day. Some random stranger bailed on his family to ride with us. By saying I asked I mean I made my 15 year old do it because Im too shy. She picked that group because they had a British accent.

At the MM event on Tuesday, we saw one couple with 5 popcorn buckets. We assumed they got 5 tickets just for the snack vouchers as no one else was near them.

I brought in one person from this board a few years ago, to a Studios one. He was a DVC member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter