Storybook Dining Zero Availability??

Eagles0509

Earning My Ears
Finishing up ADRs for a 2 week stay. I was hoping to get Story Book Dining on one of our last days but it shows zero availability at 60+10 for 2 days now. I had another post about a different restaurant and it ended up that the reservations weren’t loaded yet that day (they actually got loaded later that same day and I got our reservation). But story book dining seems different and shows nothing on 10/23 and 10/24 (which is 60 +10 for us) meanwhile every hard to get restaurant has full availability for reservations. Any thoughts on this one? Are they closed?Thank you.

Finishing up ADRs for a 2 week stay. I was hoping to get Story Book Dining on one of our last days but it shows zero availability at 60+10 for 2 days now. I had another post about a different restaurant and it ended up that the reservations weren’t loaded yet that day (they actually got loaded later that same day and I got our reservation). But story book dining seems different and shows nothing on 10/23 and 10/24 (which is 60 +10 for us) meanwhile every hard to get restaurant has full availability for reservations. Any thoughts on this one? Are they closed?Thank you.
I would have to think they're not available vs sold out.

I would set an alert with touring plans to get alerted to when they do drop. Good luck!

I just looked for late September and saw 8:20 pm come up several times but nothing earlier

No. It’s not CRT. That shows full availability although with that you only meet Cinderella before dinner.

Something is wrong with a Story Book Dining with Snow White reservations. Either it’s not connected/loaded to the ADR search or the restaurant is closed the week I’m looking. I looked for reservations for my 4 60+10 days and it never showed any reservations available. All other popular restaurants (CRT, BOG, Space 220, Oga’s) had lots of reservations available.

Has anyone had any luck with this yet? Our booking window opens Sunday morning for our October trip and this restaurant is our top priority.

finally stopped lurking and created an account just to let everyone know they finally unlocked the reservations this morning. I was able to get one for Oct 19th. Good luck everyone!
I got the email showing your post!! Checked right away and got the reservation I was looking for!! You’re awesome for creating the account and letting us know the reservations loaded!!! THANK YOU!!!

I got the email showing your post!! Checked right away and got the reservation I was looking for!! You’re awesome for creating the account and letting us know the reservations loaded!!! THANK YOU!!!
No problem at all, I’ve been furiously refreshing so I figured I’d share the good news. Enjoy your trip(and meal)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter