Story Game

Cpt.Shag(me) gave Jack some rum then Cpt.Shag nocked jack of the side of the ship...

then CJS swam to the island and drank rum until..

cap.fan found Jack drunkin and brain washed him to be her first mate so she could rule the world

but then will came and saved him from the evil little 5 yr old girl (lol)

Cpt.Shag went to fire a cannon but first Cpt.Shug fired some rum on Jack to knock him out. Then Cpt.Shug fired a ball of his own hair(trust me I have loads) and covered coo's face with loads of his hair...

instead of jack getting knocked out, he drinks the rum. and when cpt.shag goes to fire hair balls at coo(ewww), a kitten pops out instead of hair

All the neoperts turn into Hissie's and end up eating the empire state building and white house. And then they join green day and Polveryze The Eifel Tower! ...

but then the superheros of VMK come to he rescue! and..

Green Day and hissie's join Cpt.Shag then they all destroy everything and rule the world and make everyone sing The only difference between martydom and suicide is press coverage..

then somehow the subject is changed completely and we join someone watching tv it's their favorite show called...

Panic At the disco Song station. On non stop
Then panic at the disco sings the only difference between martydom and suicide is press coverage

then coodisneyfan came over after being knocked out bye an evil fairy neopet
she was not in good clothing since she had had a ship reck the girl who had happen to be snowsally screamed and told disney she could sleep there
she went to sleep and when she woke up she found she had wings!!

but downstairs the person watching the TV had something happen to them...

Off topic: Head going coco
On topic: The boy downstairs was watching the same shipwreck on tv, while SnowSally had come downstairs and turned the television of for the boy
"you don't need to see that do you"

then the TV came back on by itself... it was the wire!!!!! (if you don't know the wire it is an alien from the second series that turns people into monsters from the TV like in my signature)

Then.... the TV started inching towards the watchers, who were hypnotized by SpongeBob.

OT: coolkiddhann95, if you haven't learned how to take/post screens from VMK, then you can search up the topic, just so you know.

then the wire, in the form of spongebob, says to the kids "i'm the wire, and i'm HUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" and then zaps the kids faces with electrical current but luckily...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter